"I Fed You to the Canvas" (Conor Shuts Down Dustin's Rematch Bid)

Conor vs. Dustin

• Total voters
He's right..

Conor fight the winner of Cowboy/Justin..

Lets go Cowboy..

Conor ducking another LW contender while begging for his own rematch?

shocking.

Good, Conor doesn't need to be near the title picture considering he hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years.

Lol say what you want about McGregor but this was an amusing tweet, I'm all for any matchup that keeps his eye off Khabib. He definitely should either fight Poirier or the Cowboy / Gaethje winner.

Cowboy wins this weekend and lets do it already..

Money Mac about to let everyone know whats up now that his foot is regular size.

{<Mcgoat}

Is that a yes or no. Someone translate the coke head tweet

He only wants to fight Khabib, Khabib wants to fight Ferguson or GSP.
What he gonna do ?
Retire ?

Funny how McGregor talks down a rematch when someone wants him

but god forbid McGregor loses (vs Diaz @ 196 and Khabib @ 229)

it's every excuse in the book, I was winning till I wasn't etc etc

The guy has lost it. And I think Dustin beats him at 155, probably submission.

Imagine if Nate beats Jorge and then does the trilogy with Conor.

Would easily hit over 2 mill
Nate wants the belt. I think he's trying to fool everyone and play dumb, he's forging the easiest path to the title and has surrounded himself in camp with wrestlers to be ready to deal with the Colbies, Usmans and Khabibs of the world. While maintaining a both LW and WW-friendly size to switch between either option.
That tweet doesn't sound like Conor tbh

I'm sure he tweeted him, just doesn't sound like him at all
Yeah, it's more coherent and to the point than his recent stuff. Plus, I don't remember him using "bro". But it is reminiscent of his older stuff, so I can't exclude that it's still him writing it. If it's someone else, then... well, it's for the better.

You don't deserve a rematch.

Can I get a rematch, please?

Dustin will flatline him anyways so the best he can do is duck him for life

Guys that Conor beat do not deserve rematches. Guys that beat Conor need to give Conor an immediate rematch. Conor use to be witty. Now he is the fighting version of Dana white. Everything that comes out of his mouth is bs

tumblr_ninaawBo6Z1t8o96vo1_500.gif

NearPassionateBeetle-small.gif

giphy.gif

I figured Cunner would have jumped on that fight, anything to Avoid Tony or Khabib ...
I think that's exactly what he will do....... he needs a striker to fight, not a wrestler or Grappler, and he could say to Dana : "If i fight Poirier again and beat him again, I want another title-shot after that" and I'm sure Dana will be like "yup whatever, fine, you go it".

i'm fine with seeing McG vs Poirier again. Different weight class, years later, yup let's get it done....

Back