"I Fed You to the Canvas" (Conor Shuts Down Dustin's Rematch Bid)

Conor vs. Dustin

• Total voters
McGregor is a bad matchup for Dustin, much better striking and Dustin doesnt have the ground prowess to take down and hold down McGregor

Meh, like it or not it's true.

Conor clowned Poirier SO fucking bad in the pre fight build up. Dustin got shook HARD, and then went down in a crumple 1st round.

Conor pwned Poirier way worse than Khabib ever did.

You can love it or hate it, but facts are facts, people.

Dustin doesn't deserve rematch but Conor deserve it against Khabib who beat the shit out of his silly life in the most one sided manner.

Pathetic.

jM12tId.jpg

Damn.. Porier not getting any respect from anybody.

After the amount of shit talking Conor did in the build up to Khabib, tapping was a total coward bitch move. At least Dustin earned the title shot instead of having someone hand it to him because trolls like you jerk off to him on social media every day. Dustin also didn't shit talk loads and loads of shit, get drunk at a presser, and act like a total douchebag. He's also not out there fighting old men at bars, raping people, and making excuses for why he lost (which turned out to be lies).

Aldo knows at this point, much like anyone else Conor has fought, that you won't get a rematch unless you happened to have beat Conor. Which is why Conor is only begging for rematches with Floyd and Khabib, because he offered nothing to the truly elite fighters.

When Diaz slaps you around like a bitch and makes you panic wrestle, then tap, you can't really say you deserve shit. Especially when you're literally running away in the middle of a fight.

I've been here much longer than you, contributing a lot instead of empty troll shit posting to get my post count up. Enjoy your dubs and take your bullshit somewhere else because you obviously have nothing worthwhile to contribute around here. Lots of us here like MMA, unlike people like you who only like Conor. Real fans know what's up, and know that Conor is a fraud too scared to fight anyone for fear of losing.

Talk to me when your pussy "champ" accepts a fight thats not for an undeserved title shot and we can have a discussion.

What a beautiful burn.

Coming from someone who bet on Poirier in the first fight, no way I'd bet on him again in the rematch. Conor knocks him out again.

lol, what an idiot. Dustin's position makes sense. McGregor hasn't won a fight in 2 years but is always one fight away from a title because of casuals. Dustin just fought for the title. Their last fight was at 145.

Conor keeps reaching new levels of pathetic.

Dustin unfortunately has trouble with a certain style. That style is a southpaw with fast, powerful hands.

Dustin's still my boy but Conor tags him early and often. Gets him out of there inside 2.

155 is a different world for Conor. He can't be a bully.

Oh but everyone has to give you rematches when you lose despite getting soundly finished in every one of your losses? Fuckin hypocrite

Conor is fucking alpha for dismissing Poirier and a rematch, he KOd him 5 years ago.

However, Khabib is ducking Conor by dismissing him and a rematch, after tooling him and tapping him 11 months ago.

Conor fanboys are the kings of double standards.

Back