I enjoyed the Conor interview, but hes lying.

What the fuck does Masvidal being motivated for askren have to do with Conor being motivated for khabib

Zero correlation
You're too slow aren't you? Quoting masvidal on how motivating and driven he was cause the fight was personal as a proof to discredit the claims of conor not being motivated even though he was in the most personal fight of his career.

Stick to Checkers OP.
Deep thinking doesn't seem to be your forte.
Lots of people understood the thread just fine. You're among a handful of people that didn't.
I don't think it makes you look good IQ Wise.

Being proud in not having the mental abilities to decode a simple thread that was successfully decoded by 10s of average joes is a bad look for you.

"I hate to say it but that fight is not happening again unless Conor wins 1 first"

LOL like it's your choice. Conor makes the rules. Dustin would be withdrawn and Conor replacing him tomorrow if Conor wanted it bad enough. Just a matter of price negotiation

Lots of people understood the thread just fine. The only ones that had a hard time understanding the thread are caner fans. Canner fans seem to have a lower IQ than the average population.

Tug it off and go asleep for a bit kid. Jesus Christ it’s painful on here sometimes.

"Its just business"

Really don't need a PHD to figure that one out.
I think he really meant that shit though. I rewatched the fight yesterday and a couple things seemed weird to me:

1. When Buffer was doing the introductions, Conor was just walking around kind of oblivious, hardly moved, while Khabib was keeping himself warm, preparing for the fight
2. When round 1 ended Khabib said something to Conor and Conor just laughed, smiled and went to his corner. It looked like him thinking "wow, Khabib's still really mad"
3. When round 2 ended something similar happened
4. "It's just business"

It's almost as if he was treating it like a friendly sparring session in training where it's just all smiles. Of course that doesn't work with any decent opponent you face in an actual match, let alone Khabib, who is obviously an absolute monster that absolutely smashed Conor's face in.

With that being said, I don't think Conor will ever beat him in a rematch, Khabib is just too good.

Maybe it really was "just business" for him. Not for Khabib, though, and he learned it the hard way

Do you think it's healthy to do something like this:

Fall out of love with fighting after winning a load of money vs Mayweather. No passion to compete again. Then, your source of motivation is a fighter in your weight class attacking a friend of yours. Is that healthy motivation?

Seems like any bit of Conor's motivation was not the right kind of motivation needed to beat somebody like Khabib. His motivation back then was getting the belts

The man in your Avatar put it best when he was talking about his spiral downward after beating Vlad. He's done what he set out to. If this is what he wanted, if he wanted to have massive fame and money, he did it. I think he would've liked to have done it the Mayweather/Fury way and remained undefeated and out of reach for most fighters... Unfortunately, he's not that good. He has the tools and skill but not the heart....So he'll be remembered for burning very brightly for a short time and making very good business decisions to make the most of his money, and limited skillset. It's tough for me to imagine him accept that, which will FOR SURE be obvious to everyone if he were to fight again at LW and lose. If he were to somehow get down to FW again and lose to Holloway, which right now I'd say looks likely. What did he achieve that no one else did?.. The legacy goes back to him simply wanting the money and fame.... Not to become an "Icon of Excellence" in his field.

that's just another excuse, like the fake injury he claimed.
he got his ass kicked and is not on the same level as not only khabib but also the other top LW.
he just can't admit and is in denial
he's stuck now because he's an attention wh... so he can't just live and enjoy his money, but at the same time he can't take any fights because his standings impose him to take a top contender and he knows he will lose and that with a 3rd loss in a row, (1 in MMA, 1 in boxing), and his 2 recent loses being in his biggest and most visible fights, he will be finished.

Last edited:
"I hate to say it but that fight is not happening again unless Conor wins 1 first"

LOL like it's your choice. Conor makes the rules. Dustin would be withdrawn and Conor replacing him tomorrow if Conor wanted it bad enough. Just a matter of price negotiation
conor makes nothing. if he made the rules he would be fighting khabib by now. the conor show is coming to an end and everyone including the ufc knows it.

This is the problem with having achievable goals. He said he was gonna be the featherweight champ and then move up and take lightweight and he’d be a double champ. He achieved it so so it’ll be hard to get motivated.

Compare to Jon Jones who said I wanna be the best ever GOAT, before he even had the title.

We see this a lot where someone achieves their goal of becoming champion. Instantly loses, and then goes 2-6 losing yo journeymen

Back