I enjoyed the Conor interview, but hes lying.

Hard to stay motivated with shitloads of money and having achieved a lot. I mean how the fuck did he get Floyd in a boxing ring with him? Still blows my mind, still can’t believe it happened.

Even a thread about Conor that makes no sense at all gets a ton of views and comments

What the fuck does Masvidal being motivated for askren have to do with Conor being motivated for khabib

Zero correlation

Do you think it's healthy to do something like this:

Fall out of love with fighting after winning a load of money vs Mayweather. No passion to compete again. Then, your source of motivation is a fighter in your weight class attacking a friend of yours. Is that healthy motivation?

Seems like any bit of Conor's motivation was not the right kind of motivation needed to beat somebody like Khabib. His motivation back then was getting the belts

lol. GTFO with this Dr. Phil bullshit. "Healthy Motivation"

<36>

What the fuck does Masvidal being motivated for askren have to do with Conor being motivated for khabib

Zero correlation

Just like weight classes mean nothing then Nate was so much bigger.

When you made so much money it doesn’t get easier
To wake up early and train

lol. GTFO with this Dr. Phil bullshit. "Healthy Motivation"

I'm just saying his motivation for the Khabib fight was different than every single one of his other fights. Obviously nobody knows exactly what's going on in Conor's mind though

For the Jose Aldo fight, his motivation was to become the undisputed FW champion, and for the Eddie Alvarez fight, his motivation was to become the first person to hold two belts at the same time in the UFC. I guess the closest thing to the Khabib fight was the second Diaz fight. Hard to tell though

Hindsight is 20 20 though. Of course I'm saying this now after he lost to Khabib. I still don't think he would have defended his belt against Ferguson or Poirier though. It seemed like it was mostly about getting revenge for Artem and punishing Khabib

dr-phil_detail-647x395.jpg

I've got my PHD in psychology btw

I'm just saying his motivation for the Khabib fight was different than every single one of his other fights. Obviously nobody knows exactly what's going on in Conor's mind though

For the Jose Aldo fight, his motivation was to become the undisputed FW champion, and for the Eddie Alvarez fight, his motivation was to become the first person to hold two belts at the same time in the UFC. I guess the closest thing to the Khabib fight was the second Diaz fight. Hard to tell though

Hindsight is 20 20 though. Of course I'm saying this now after he lost to Khabib. I still don't think he would have defended his belt against Ferguson or Poirier though. It seemed like it was mostly about getting revenge for Artem and punishing Khabib

"Its just business"

Really don't need a PHD to figure that one out.

"Its just business"

Really don't need a PHD to figure that one out.

Had conrad won or was winning he would have never uttered that line. He got humility and the realization he was going to have a major ass kicking beaten into him.

Delusion at its finest

Comparing Conor and Foreman? Conor a billionaire? Conor facing Khabib?

LMAO, impressive! You are the biggest dipshit retard I’ve read in months. Congrats! Did you recover from that beatdown in Vegas? Or your post is the direct result of severe brain damage?

I’m following your name @Kurt94 for laughs from now. Hilarious how fucking retarded you are.

How black can you get?

Wow. Not even my first day and there's already a literal shitbag on here.

So this is a shertard?

Both of them were great and overshadowed, Conor will be become if he's already not, a billionaire, and they are both successful businessmen.

Why are you assuming I care about 29? Why do you assume I even like the Irishman?

Fuck off you filthy casual. Go get shot by the cops for all I care. I hope your kids go missing while your in jail and I hope you suffer the most painful life possible you piece of shit.

Last edited:
he had the motivation to fly from Irland to US to start the bus attack when the cameras were on but was not motivated fight night !!!!

I am not surprised motherfuckers , his fanboys are buying everything and he is free to tell stories.

use your brains boys , I know it is hard for you nuthuggers but at least try to use it

Hard to stay motivated with shitloads of money and having achieved a lot. I mean how the fuck did he get Floyd in a boxing ring with him? Still blows my mind, still can’t believe it happened.
I know right, how did he convince a retired 40 year old with shit loads more money than him and 10 times the accomplishments to stay motivated for a fight, still can't believe that happened.

Back