I enjoy watching people with no chin fight

Usually, it's a money issue.
Arlovski has been making 300k/300k for how long? And Overeem is a combat sports legend who certainly has made a lot of money over the decades. I think the money issue only applies to guys that genuinely don't have talent for fighting but insist on doing it. Having a bad chin doesn't mean they don't have a passion for competing. I believe this scenario gets brought up too often.

it starts to feel really uncomfortable for me when it gets to Overeem or Chuck levels

FFS Overeem has like fucking 20 something (t)KO losses. he sounds perfectly fine and all there................for now..................but I worry about his future
He's probably like those people who live over 100 years but smoke and yet bacon every day. Just a genetic anomaly.

KO artists with glass chins AKA Glass Cannons are the most fun to watch.

Fighter Kevin Lee doing the Bambi is always entertaining

Yeah it's kill or be killed by guys like Cerrone, Manhoef, Cody

No evidence either chin is done yet
Mexican chins are built different. I think Tony will retire due to injuries before he's glass chinned

I gained so much respect for Bisping after UFC 100

had someone dead’ed me like that on live TV I’d retire and change my identity

not going to get into an intellectual discussion with someone named bearknuckle
Forget his name. Check out his av. Some Two Ton Tessie wearing a thong. I can’t take that guy seriously after seeing that.

I feel the "chin" is not fully understood. To get KOed your brain has to rattle against your skull with some force, but shots that put some people to sleep are shrugged off by other people. I dont think its so much a function of the chin itself but the strength of the neck muscles, you notice guys who have tree-trunk type of necks with big traps rarely if ever get rocked let alone KOed (Yoel for example) where as guys who have smaller necks and skinnier torsos get slept left and right (James Vick, Rockhold, etc). Adesanya is probably chinny too based on his body type, but he's defensively sound enough that we haven't found out yet except when Kelvin somehow headkicked him.

It was incredibly frustrating to watch Overeem outclass Jairzinho for 4 rounds and always keep his guard up, hands up by his chin at all times. And then in the 5th round he dropped his fucking hands! Lost with 4 seconds left in the fight!

Wanderlei vs Stann was incredible haha, I remember watching that live being like fuck!!!

It tests an animal in his most vulnerable stage

it’s commendable and I think more people need to put respect on the arlovskis, overeems, rockholds, wanderlei’s of the world cause they keep coming back for more despite getting KO’d

watching wandy fight brian stann, cung le took years off my life... but also gave me some of the greatest joy i’ve ever had watching mma

don’t get me wrong I love watching fighters like yoel or henderson eat kicks and punches but i also love watching fighters try to survive
Yea I see what you're saying, but C'Mon Man, this was just very sad to watch...
92vpvddqsf021.gif

Especially since Tito was KTFO 2 times prior to that.

Back