I enjoy watching people with no chin fight

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It tests an animal in his most vulnerable stage

it’s commendable and I think more people need to put respect on the arlovskis, overeems, rockholds, wanderlei’s of the world cause they keep coming back for more despite getting KO’d

watching wandy fight brian stann, cung le took years off my life... but also gave me some of the greatest joy i’ve ever had watching mma

don’t get me wrong I love watching fighters like yoel or henderson eat kicks and punches but i also love watching fighters try to survive

it’s commendable and I think more people need to put respect on the arlovskis, overeems, rockholds, wanderlei’s of the world cause they keep coming back for more despite getting KO’d

watching wandy fight brian stann, cung le took years off my life... but also gave me some of the greatest joy i’ve ever had watching mma

don’t get me wrong I love watching fighters like yoel or henderson eat kicks and punches but i also love watching fighters try to survive
You should change your username to "RockholdStillGOAT" or "ArlovskiStillGOAT" or "GouletStillGOAT"

I enjoy it also but in a few years they'll be sick with cte among other things!

Its not possible to be intellectual when you think Aldo is a goat

how can you not think Aldo is a GOAT?

you refuted the point, the onus is on you to explain why you think he’s not and I will give you my retort

it starts to feel really uncomfortable for me when it gets to Overeem or Chuck levels

FFS Overeem has like fucking 20 something (t)KO losses. he sounds perfectly fine and all there................for now..................but I worry about his future

Well you might enjoy the coming TFerg and Aldo fights

it starts to feel really uncomfortable for me when it gets to Overeem or Chuck levels

FFS Overeem has like fucking 20 something (t)KO losses. he sounds perfectly fine and all there................for now..................but I worry about his future

i agree too much is too much but i just will always root for em

Back