I don't understand why fighters need nutritionists!

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you don't live in a cave you should know that whole foods are good for the body and you should avoid processed foods. There are no secrets and there is no magic. But guys like Dolce are bad for the sport because he gives chocolate to his clients. Chocolate is full of sugar and high in fat. It's probably the worst food for an athlete.

For example here is what i eat everyday
When i wake up i eat fresh figs(300 calories), then some whole wheat bread with some feta cheese(feta is better than all other cheeses) and 2 boiled eggs(700 calories). Then i workout and after my workout i eat boiled or baked potatoes with chicken or fish or ground beef and greek salad(olive oil,tomato, cucumber, onions,olives and feta cheese)(1200 calories). Then i workout again and eat the same food(1200 calories) Then for snack i eat some cashew nuts or almonds(200 calories). Finally before i go to sleep i eat Greek yogurt with honey.

I am 6'1 180 pounds and 9% bf.

Bro just cut the fries.
johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

If you don't live in a cave you should know that whole foods are good for the body and you should avoid processed foods. There are no secrets and there is no magic. But guys like Dolce are bad for the sport because he gives chocolate to his clients. Chocolate is full of sugar and high in fat. It's probably the worst food for an athlete.

When i wake up i eat fresh figs(300 calories), then some whole wheat bread with some feta cheese(feta is better than all other cheeses) and 2 boiled eggs(700 calories). Then i workout and after my workout i eat boiled or baked potatoes with chicken or fish or ground beef and greek salad(olive oil,tomato, cucumber, onions,olives and feta cheese)(1200 calories). Then i workout again and eat the same food(1200 calories) Then for snack i eat some cashew nuts or almonds(200 calories). Finally before i go to sleep i eat Greek yogurt with honey.

Is that why you get so many chicks?

What should 5'8 manlets eat to be ripped as well?

Is that why you get so many chicks?

What should 5'8 manlets eat to be ripped as well?

If you're 5'8, there's really nothing you can do. Like @GreekFighter has said even if you're absolutely shredded, if you are still below 6'0 you are a manlet and un-salvageable

If you're 5'8, there's really nothing you can do. Like @GreekFighter has said even if you're absolutely shredded, if you are still below 6'0 you are a manlet and un-salvageable

He told me 5'9 with a normal there's still hope and I should wear heels.

Good job TS. You're the fucking man. Look at you and your cool eating. You got it all figured out champ.

I'd choose an early death over having to eat that shit.

Wheat bread is horrible - unless you like extra estrogen and gluten and highly processed flour in your diet. Greek yogurt is awesome too if your goals are poisoning the environment and eating hype.

Only thing you proved is that humans are giant simian cockroaches and can survive on almost anything.

You sound like a salty nutritionist who can't score clients!

When your rich you get other people to cook for you who just happen to know what's healthy and call themselves nutritionists.

Nutritionists and dieticians are two different things, the latter actually has to go to school.

Seeing how your meathead and look like Sage Northcutt you should become a nutritionist.

At first I thought you were a goof, but when you said you were 6'1, 180 at 9% bf i was like

dH6Sdlj.gif

How much for the full plan, bro? Dolce is out. Greek Fighter is in.

He told me 5'9 with a normal there's still hope and I should wear heels.

Nah 5'9 won't save you from the Manlet Genocide which I think will be very soon. You're cool though so like I said you can hide in my attic or something

Nutritionists have it down to a science not bro science of just eat some broccoli brown rice and grilled chicken thats why. It may only give 5% benefit but 5% is huge on professional level.

edit I should say "good nutritionists" lots of wannabes out there too that can be deleterious.

Back