I Don't Understand What Bisping Has Done To Deserve The Cung Le Fight

I'm going with Cung on this one. Cung is a better point fighter then bisping and I don't think bisping has the power to knock Cung out.

Fight still make sense since since they need Cung because is in Asia and bisping because of the name value as a main event.

Point fighter?

Cung Le is a terrible point fighter. lol

Who is anyone to say which fighter deserves to fight another? Let's be appreciative that they are "willing" to even fight which i can say for some mixed martial arts fighters doesn't happen often enough.

Well, Cung Le last KNOCKED OUT Rich Franklin.

Do you always count fights from 2 years ago as being this relevant or is this just a lame attempt to use Rich's name to put Cung over?

And if that's the case then I still don't get what your beef is, Bisping was #4 when that fight happened and you should have no problem with this today.

I actually like this fight. Le has no title aspirations and Bisping isn't close to a title shot. If Le wins it doesn't knock off a potential title contender.

It's a fun fight between two names.

So TS started a thread to let us know that he hates Bisping. Also, it sounds like he is going to be pretty butthurt about it after Bisping marks his face up and wins a boring decision

seems to me they are both big money fights individually, so they wanted to fight each other

I am as big a Bisping hater as there is on these boards but who the hell do you think Cung Le is?

and here I was wondering what Cung Le has done in the last 19 months to earn a fight with one of the most recognized TUF champions of all time and pioneer for the sport of MMA in his country.

You make a fine point.

It's a #1 contender's fight to the "Anderson return fight" title.

Bisping is ranked because he is quite good but is not too dangerous like Luke or Jacare so I think the Le/Bisping fight is a good match up. Cung Le is almost 43 and have been inactive for a long time so Bisping can still be a very dangerous if he decided to take Le down.

Both guys have wanted to fight each other for over a year. Holy shit people.

Do you always count fights from 2 years ago as being this relevant or is this just a lame attempt to use Rich's name to put Cung over?

And if that's the case then I still don't get what your beef is, Bisping was #4 when that fight happened and you should have no problem with this today.

Bisping #4? When did Bisping ever earn a #4 ranking? He NEVER cracked the top 5!:icon_chee Rediculous...

I Don't Understand What Cung Le Has Done To Deserve The Bisping Fight

Only reason why Cung gets the Bisping fight is because Bisping lost a fight he should've won!

Back