I don't think McGregor vs. Aldo will ever happen

Balthasar

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After all the shady shit with the drug testing and his broken rib. Already during the world tour it seemed he didn't want any of it. I think he'll weasel himself out of this fight again, and then maybe quit MMA forever, undefeated in the UFC.

Go Away

tumblr_m2s58kk6eo1qk0inuuw.gif

Stupid thread is stupid. Will power yourself out of making threads

Well he did say he wants to be like gsp so maybe he takes a bad decision vs mcgregor and retires

Your post is strictly your opinion, with no basis for your assertion, or any supporting argument whatsoever.
I'm convinced!

Okay Debbie-Downer. Injuries are a part of the sport.

Alod has pulled out before. Doesn't mean he's scared. People should want Aldo at 100%, any way. Otherwise, do you have so little confidence in your boy that you don't feel he could beat Aldo, uninjured?

Alod has pulled out before. Doesn't mean he's scared. People should want Aldo at 100%, any way. Otherwise, do you have so little confidence in your boy that you don't feel he could beat Aldo, uninjured?

This.

As a McGregor fan, I absolutely want to see both guys fight at their best (or at least equally injured, considering Conor was also hurt entering into their fight).

Back