I don't think Lawler beats Koreshkov.

Robbie is a better striker than Koreshkov, it's a fun fight but I have full confidence on Robbie finishing.
Koreshkov best win is either against very outsized Benson who could not fight out of type to make the fight interesting, or Lima coming of a huge lay off and looking like shit.
Andréi is very good but I would put him outside the top 5 at the moment, if Rory ends up in Bellator I see him winning the fight.

I think Koreskhov, Daley (if allowed back), Lima and MVP would do really well in the UFC

Bellators WW elite are pretty solid imo

I'd love to see Koreshkov in the UFC at some point. Don't know if he beats Robbie but would be interesting nonetheless.

Interesting fight style-wise. Koreshkov has been putting on some great performances, I think he'd whip Rory for one.

I don't know enough about Koreshkov to have an opinion on this. What makes him a difficult match up for Lawler?
Andrey+Koreshkov+Flying+Knee+KO+Justin+Baesman+Bellator+118.gif

andrey-koreshkov-o.gif

ImaginaryScholarlyKakarikis.gif

So koreshkov beats a LW and now he beats Lawler, I'm not part of the Lawler bandwagon but I just don't buy that.

koreshkov would be champ in the ufc if he could stay away from grinders. He is a fucking beast.
U're basing that off the Askren fight. He has improved since then.
If you had seen the Lima fight, you'd know he's now a grinder himself.

I don't know enough about Koreshkov to have an opinion on this. What makes him a difficult match up for Lawler?

Better kicks. Better at range in general. More defensively sound. Disciplined enough not to get drawn into a brawl.

It's so funny, because if we were in 2012 and somebody would have claimed Strikeforce Robbie would be multiple time defending champ in the UFC, you'd get laughed off of the forums, hearing about how Robbie can't even beat the guys in the minor leagues. And yet now, suggesting that Koreshkov, a champ in another organization, would have a good chance at beating Robbie, you get the same reaction.

What can you say? Shertards never learn.

I'd need to see more before I go even close to that far. Beating Lima is big but beating a 155er isn't the most impressive especially when you consider Benson's record in the ufc was padded with some VERY debatable decisions

And I haven't forgotten the Askren fight either. I know guys improve but that was terrible

He very well could be that good but he can't get the testing to prove it in Bellator

Back