I don't think I've ever seen a fighter as relaxed in the cage as Mcgregor last night

Dayuum

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Seriously he was all hyped up before and after but during the fight he was so relaxed like he was on valium

bonnar+silva+back+kick.gif

Well, there is another guy that comes to mind...

2550507-fedor.jpg

Yeah Conor s confidence is something very very special

His confidence is soaring which he will need

There are literally dozens of fighters that look just as calm, even his buddy Gunnar looks more relaxed in there.. TS can't be serious...

Im making an educated guess that Connor's brain is racing and flying almost all of the time. You can tell fighting is like this kind of joyous quietude to him....almost prayer like. Guys that have minds like that, guys that were born with a mental proclivity for fighting and can flow effortlessly w/out fear, lethargy, trapped movement are such a rare thing in this sport.

Yet again, the mind is proven to be the most important asset a fighter can have.

I thought he definitely looked comfortable, but I wouldn't say relaxed. He is confident in his movement and abilities, but he seems on edge to me, but I think that speaks more to his style. As posters said before me, Spider Silva actually looked like he was playing a game in a lot of his fights and Fedor never looked interested in anything that was going on. Looked like a dude going to fix a leaky faucet.

I always thought Mousasi was the model of calm.

Edit: Waldy beat me to it. Mousasi looks like he just rolled out of bed for this.

Mental giant. Bruce Lee mindset. Ali confidence. GOAT.

He's the most *insert positive trait* out of any fight ever, has been the title of a thousand threads on Sherdog, all being different traits. No, he is not, he is not the best at anything yet.

Back