I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a fight before!

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Captain Haddock, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock Yellow Belt

Oh my god. That was so bad. It made Garcia vs Tapa look technical!

Rocco Marciano** and Egnuldt like this.
  2. SFMMA

SFMMA Purple Belt

Worst fight I've seen since pre-UFC 15, and at least those were interesting in a style vs. style way.

Moezao likes this.
  3. Egnuldt

Egnuldt Blue Belt

Absolute guilty pleasure. LOL

4. InfinityLens

InfinityLens Black Belt

It was so bad it was good, it was the Ed Wood movie of fights.

Suggestions

Kimbo v Quinn (barknuckle guy, get Mcgregor to train with him and talks about how Shammy disrespected Ireland, etc, etc): for a chance at Shamrock
    Shammy v Tank: Winner gets Kimbo rematch
    Loser of that fight v DD5K: Another chance at Kimbo
    DD5K v Cedric James 2
    Kimbo v Dan Quinn or DD5K: For king of the internet

The ScorpioN likes this.
  5. shawnwood2016

shawnwood2016 White Belt

Yes it deserve laughing....

6. mime

mime Black Belt

it was actually an exciting fight, thats what i call a fun freakshow fight...the most i laughed was that jason guida v khalidov fight where he spit out the mouthpiece and the ref couldnt find it:

the ref is cursing like crazy and he had other problems with other fights on the same card where he didnt see a groin strike or something like that....at the end of the show you can hear that same ref in the background saying he's quitting and that this isn't worth it

7. chiefwiggum

chiefwiggum Red Belt

Any roxanne modaferi fight when she wins is the worst fight I've ever seen. Kimo vs Severn is the worst.

basementdweller likes this.
  8. basementdweller

basementdweller Black Belt

Modaferi has the ugliest stance, punches and kicks in the planet. What's with that stuff?

chiefwiggum likes this.
  9. chiefwiggum

chiefwiggum Red Belt

I don't know. I've had people absolutely offended that I can't see her world class fighting ability. You must have no eye for good fighters either.

basementdweller likes this.
  10. Harry Ellis

Harry Ellis Gold Belt

I've literally never laughed as hard as I did when Dada went down. I was high and a little loopy when I saw the fight (had been awake for about 26 hrs). It was just the perfect storm.

First, I was introduced to Dada's striking. Next, Kimbo looks like fuckin BJ Penn while mounting the guy. Then, it became apparent that Kimbo couldn't finish him and they both gassed out. And finally, when they pushed both themselves, the fans, and the integrity of the sport to the breaking point, Dada 5000 KO'd himself, staggering into the cage in a circular motion like he blew his right tire.

Also, if I can be honest... there was a racial element in there. Not malicious racism, but really just a bit of disdain- as an mma elitist- for these two Miami street-fighting thugs taking the co-main slot on a big show (big because of them, I know). It was packaged as a first-round KO, and instead, we got the worst fight in the history of the sport between the Junk Yard Dog and Mabel.

Also. I kept going back to their names. I had the giggles throughout the fight, just thinking of some conservative older guy who happened to put on Spike TV and sees Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000 and then sees that shit. Again, his name is Dada 5000 lol.

It all came together at once and I swear to you: I was fuckin hysterical for minutes. I wish I couldve seen it. Also, I'm a Kimbo fan....

11. DyinHawaiian

DyinHawaiian #FEELTHEBERN

Where you at Georges? Where you at motherfucker?!
    People defend her because she's posted on Sherdog about two times.

Sherdoggers are so desperate to have a good fighter on this forum that they'll pretend a .500 female fighter is a top athlete.

12. chiefwiggum

chiefwiggum Red Belt

I see. Thanks for the info.