I don't think Ive ever enjoyed a fight below featherweight

Your loss. Cruz, Dodson, Faber, there are many exciting guys below FW.

No worries TS, I got you covered. I'm gonna help you tons man, not just in mma but for the rest of your life. Now, some people are born stupid and you happen to be one of them. Not an insult, just a fact. I'm sure it's nothing you did, your rampant idiocy is a medical condition. But like I said, I got you man. Now that you know what the problem is you can do something about it. All you got to do is run down to the local wal-mart (to save time you can do this during your break from reeling in the carts tomorrow) and you buy yourself a helmet. Put it on and never take it off. Then just skip the fights you don't like and never post on sherdog again. Good luck!

One of the few Demetrious Johnson fights I've enjoyed:

0-1.gif

Cruz vs. Johnson
Lineker vs. Ozkilic
Benavidez vs. Moraga

to name a few

No worries TS, I got you covered. I'm gonna help you tons man, not just in mma but for the rest of your life. Now, some people are born stupid and you happen to be one of them. Not an insult, just a fact. I'm sure it's nothing you did, your rampant idiocy is a medical condition. But like I said, I got you man. Now that you know what the problem is you can do something about it. All you got to do is run down to the local wal-mart (to save time you can do this during your break from reeling in the carts tomorrow) and you buy yourself a helmet. Put it on and never take it off. Then just skip the fights you don't like and never post on sherdog again. Good luck!

When pointing out idiocy becomes ironic.

When pointing out idiocy becomes ironic.

That's part of the bit. That whole thing is a loose reference. I dunno if you look around but there are a lot of little informalities in that paragraph, done to suggest a specific tone in otherwise emotionless text. In summary, go fuck yourself.

That's part of the bit. That whole thing is a loose reference. I dunno if you look around but there are a lot of little informalities in that paragraph, done to suggest a specific tone in otherwise emotionless text. In summary, go fuck yourself.

Small men get so angry.

i hate on 135 and below and dont follow any of those divisions closely, but i've enjoyed tons of fights from those divisions, particularly 135.

Small men get so angry.

I don't know how to respond to this. I'd explain he was wrong, but he'd be too stupid to understand it. I guess it makes it easier for him, imagining the constant insults and hate he receives to be coming from people not related to him and thus not having to pretend they don't hate him (like his parents do). Anything to handle the pressure of typing, one finger at a time, constantly stopping and asking his mom to put down his laundry to check that he wrote everything out correctly and tell him he did it "like a big boy," putting on that fake smile under her dead eyes as she regrets ever telling him that as a child, since, now an imbecilic adult still wearing his liquid-absorbent superman pull-ups he forces her to say repeat the phrase constantly under the threat of whines and screams, tossing around his animal crackers and sippy cup of apple juice. Yeah, I guess I'll just let this one slide. No worries, mate. You are a big boy! You sure are! Enjoy your mongoloid treats.. I mean, animal crackers.

Well who want smaller div when we have some of the best fights in higher classes.

1570tnt.jpg

I don't know how to respond to this. I'd explain he was wrong, but he'd be too stupid to understand it. I guess it makes it easier for him, imagining the constant insults and hate he receives to be coming from people not related to him and thus not having to pretend they don't hate him (like his parents do). Anything to handle the pressure of typing, one finger at a time, constantly stopping and asking his mom to put down his laundry to check that he wrote everything out correctly and tell him he did it "like a big boy," putting on that fake smile under her dead eyes as she regrets ever telling him that as a child, since, now an imbecilic adult still wearing his liquid-absorbent superman pull-ups he forces her to say repeat the phrase constantly under the threat of whines and screams, tossing around his animal crackers and sippy cup of apple juice. Yeah, I guess I'll just let this one slide. No worries, mate. You are a big boy! You sure are! Enjoy your mongoloid treats.. I mean, animal crackers.

Ever noticed little men with small man syndrome are try hards?

Your post was all so try hard

Aw, you're pretending you were able to read it and choosing not to respond instead of really just being unable to. That's so adorable.

why do people get on the internet and insult other people's physical size? is there some deeper psychological issues behind this?

Ya Brad Pickett fights are boring as fuck so you just rewatch those Tim Silvia title defences against Monson or maybe that barn burner with ASSwerio Silva where the highlight of the fight was someone shitting there shorts

Back