I DONT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN MORE CONFIDENT IN THE OUT COME OF A FIGHT... yup...

I must say you are MilesAbove the competition when gambling :cool:. base hits > home runs.

Helps when you're in Vegas and work in the industry. No insider info per say, but you have a stronger understanding of why oddsmakers make their bets just based on the speed of information and info more readily available. But I also do a lot of research and have a pretty strong knowledge. Overthinking is the biggest hurdle.

edit: also, i see what you did there with the name.

I'm so confident I might just make an account bet with SanShou

McGregor 1/8 with skybet..

It's almost a lock but I don't bet big enough amounts to take odds on a 1/8 shot unless I include in a multiple bet

I decided to look at the boxing odds right now and Anthony Joshua is -10 000 in his fight with Kevin Johnson. If you bet $100 on him you can win $1! lol

With the odds it's not worth it. You have to give up way too much to make anything. I thought about it and bet all the time and it's not worth it for me.

With the odds it's not worth it. You have to give up way too much to make anything. I thought about it and bet all the time and it's not worth it for me.

You "give up" way too much if you lose. If you win, you gain.

I decided to look at the boxing odds right now and Anthony Joshua is -10 000 in his fight with Kevin Johnson. If you bet $100 on him you can win $1! lol

i can't remember what event it was but i believe it was last time anthony joshua fought, i went onto a betting website and picked 12 favourites that were boxing that night on that card and another on at the same time, and the odds came out at like 2/1 or 3/1 or something ridiculous.... cool if i was betting thousands i guess but it was shameful that so many fights were put together with such uneven odds. almost every fight was 1/50, 1/100 or 1/200

Horrible odds. I think you will have to bet your house to get anything back.

Not even worth betting on. But Siver could win, say if Conor accidentally breaks his toe or something.

I got my boy Connor winning this one, but i would love to see Dennis actually try and wrestle him a little bit to see where Connor's grappling/wrestling skills are at right now. He hasn't truly been tested. I think he passes the test but i would still love to see him shut the haters up about him not being tested in grappling/wrestling.

I predict another whiffed elbow KO with follow up slaps to Siver's exposed palms.

Everyone seems to misunderstand this. It is a fair value if you believe it is a lock.

I'm not saying go for it, because I don't have the cash.

You know nothing about gambling. There is a reason you don't have cash.

he works in the MMA industry and not the betting industry if memory serves, why are you being such a dick?

he's not wrong though is he? if you are so amazingly, unquestionably convinced that this fight is won before it's begun and you have a bit of cash sitting around, why wouldn't you bet on it? for example if you had $10k sitting right there you could place the bet and take away an extra ~$1k for absolutely no risk and no work

(i wouldn't do it as i've never been THAT confident of anything or had that kind of money to potentially just waste)

betting on outcomes that you believe are statistically likely to come in is the most sensible, not chasing good odds

I do a bit of betting every now and then, but as mentioned before it's hardly worth betting on my man Conor with these odds.

Confident enough to bet $1000.00 on McGregor at -900 TS? lol

Edit: Meh, didn't see Zanmato's post above.

Well I do bet, and I do have money. The principle is easy, prior to any oddline scoping on various sites to find the best odds for a particular fight, have word files or paper notes of specific things about each fighter. Take your time analyzing; I have spent hours analyzing most every fighter in each weight class and from various orgs as I want to cash in on upcomers when they do hit the UFC. Then take the information you have, create YOUR own odds to what the likeliness is of particular fights. Now go scope out the multiple websites that you ought to have accounts in and find the best value. If you believe a fight is a 80% chance of going in the favored fighters direction and oddlines have it as 1.4, take that bet all day long.

For those talking about slipping and breaking ankles or randomly getting injured; how many can you name of the fights you've watched?

Conor in this fight imo is going to absolutely punish siver who ALWAYS throws the left hook for anyone who advances on him. In his fight vs Charles Rosa his timings were so predictable and movement was completely rigid. The only reason I think he even beat Rosa is because Rosa took that fight on 12 or 14 days notice? Watch for Conor to feint and crush siver when he misses on the left hook. Hell Conor has so many options in that fight its not even funny.

Stay away from prop bets in most cases. Prop bets are typically a sink hole, not that you can't hit them, but on average you are much better off betting the more basic bets. Bet to watch the account grow, get your high off watching the money increase, don't bet to get the excitement levels higher. Once you get addicted to the highs and lows of gambling, you're on your way to becoming an addict. Winning $5.00 is better than almost winning $275.00 on a $10.00 parlay that you tell yourself "well it's just ten bucks."

He's ducking wrestlers. Siver then a title shot, what a joke.

Wobski,

He disposed of all his opponents in the first round except holloway; whom he beat with a blown knee. Predicted a first round KO of a ranked #5 opponent in poirier with no effort at all. No it's not the most impressive streak to earn a title shot but nor was Anderson's single defeat of Leben. 3 years from now you'll look back and acknowledge the greatness that is Conor. And while it took you those 3 years to realize just how great he is, I will have bet him all the way to the pinnacle he will go and count my money laughing at how fuckin stupid you were to be so blind not to see what I saw. It will be like the rich Jews laughing at the poor Nazi's. Or some financial aid giving you a loan to consolidate your debt, you pathetic deadbeat.

The Conor hype is getting out of hand. Clearly, Siver was hand-picked because he is a semi-name and Conor matches up well against him. But Sherdog acts like this GSP/Serra. If anything, the smart money is on Siver at those odds.

Back