I DONT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN MORE CONFIDENT IN THE OUT COME OF A FIGHT... yup...

nFSebim.gif

Conor is -1200, meaning you need to bet 1200 to win 100. (Or bet 12 dollars to win 1).

Not a good value. The prop bets are where you want to bet:

The first prop is Conor inside the distance. That is -675. So you are already getting about double from the straight bet.

This also doesn't have much value.

The 2nd prop is Conor wins in Round one. That is currently at -130. Meaning you have to bet 130 to win 100.

The 3rd prop is fight goes under 1.5 rounds. That is is currently at -185.

Interesting... I'd throw a little money on prop 2 if I were the OP. Considering his history, that's not such a long shot...

Last edited:
Siver is gonna get starched.

Make the bet TS, this is basically 99.99% in the bag, even at -950 its a good bet. He aint losing. I'd bet all of your 3 figure life savings on it.

Neither guy is terribly impressive and without all the hype Connor would be just another small fighter nobody cares about working his way up the ranks.

Have you broken down some of Conor's fights? He's almost always on point. Dude's got some serious skills for a guy with so few Pro fights. I don't think he'll get past Aldo yet, but I bet he stays top 5 until he does.

Conor is -1200, meaning you need to bet 1200 to win 100. (Or bet 12 dollars to win 1).

Not a good value. The prop bets are where you want to bet:

Everyone seems to misunderstand this. It is a fair value if you believe it is a lock. 1/12 if you're betting $24,000 means you win $2,000.

Sure, MMA is a scary bet because random KOs or injuries happen. But unlike other sports like Football or Baseball, you need less pieces to stay intact to keep a smart bet strong.

Now most of us on Sherdog don't have the chedder to make it matter. But for a $1,200 to win $100 is fine if you're wholly sure. It just really sucks if the worst happens.

I'm not saying go for it, because I don't have the cash. But you bet 1/12 and win 1.... you've got 13. That idiot that scoffed at the "value" and went with a 3/1 prop that lost now has -3. Where's the value now?

What's the prop bet on "Wit-tin 2 minutes uh dah fairst roond"?

what's the prop bet on "wit-tin 2 minutes uh dah fairst round"? Lol

-134 is no start to the second round
+104 that the second round begins

Essentially the bookies have seen a lot of money t be put on the fight starting the second round.

Everyone seems to misunderstand this. It is a fair value if you believe it is a lock. 1/12 if you're betting $24,000 means you win $2,000.

Sure, MMA is a scary bet because random KOs or injuries happen. But unlike other sports like Football or Baseball, you need less pieces to stay intact to keep a smart bet strong.

Now most of us on Sherdog don't have the chedder to make it matter. But for a $1,200 to win $100 is fine if you're wholly sure. It just really sucks if the worst happens.

I'm not saying go for it, because I don't have the cash. But you bet 1/12 and win 1.... you've got 13. That idiot that scoffed at the "value" and went with a 3/1 prop that lost now has -3. Where's the value now?

Speak for yourself bro. The line is -950 on Bodog, even butter.

I don't put it past Dana poisoning multiple people.

Anything for that McCheddar

Thanks for the number! Gonna call right now and ask who I should bet on for fight night in Boston.

Considering it's a Government sponsored gambling help site, start with the White House. Obama should have a good line on the fights. If not, try "smokin'" Joe Biden

Why anyone would risk so much for so little return is beyond me. Nothing is guaranteed so why would you bet your car to win a pittance?

People get injured in fights or screwed by the refs all the time. Jones almost lost to sonnen...

Why anyone would risk so much for so little return is beyond me. Nothing is guaranteed so why would you bet your car to win a pittance?

People get injured in fights or screwed by the refs all the time. Jones almost lost to sonnen...

For the same reason you put a lot of money into a company that creates small return, even though you might lose it all. Small returns with high probibility of return at high volume is more profitable than low returns with low probability of return.

Speak for yourself bro. The line is -950 on Bodog, even butter.

I said "most". If you got it and you wanna bet it, then by all means enjoy. I'm one of those nerds that does $10 bets per bet. I put up about $200-250 a show. Almost always comes out with 115%-130%. It's essentially just investing and playing the numbers.

UFC 172 was the one time I took a bath. Overthought the hell outta that one. UFC Japan: Hunt vs Nelson I made bank. Those two cancelled each other out.

For the same reason you put a lot of money into a company that creates small return, even though you might lose it all. Small returns with high probibility of return at high volume is more profitable than low returns with low probability of return.

I said "most". If you got it and you wanna bet it, then by all means enjoy. I'm one of those nerds that does $10 bets per bet. I put up about $200-250 a show. Almost always comes out with 115%-130%. It's essentially just investing and playing the numbers.

UFC 172 was the one time I took a bath. Overthought the hell outta that one. UFC Japan: Hunt vs Nelson I made bank. Those two cancelled each other out.

I must say you are MilesAbove the competition when gambling :cool:. base hits > home runs.

Bet your house on this one, and you can buy a new toilet if you win, or sleep in a box if you lose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back