I don't think comparing Edmond with Kavanagh is fair

basementdweller

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conor wasn't an olympic medalist with all the tools to dominate his division when he first walked into Kavanagh's gym. In fact, Kavanagh's gym made the very first irish UFC champion. that's quite an accomplishment. Edmond, on the other hand, has shown with many fighters, not only Ronda, that his gym isn't any good. But I don't really know enough about either coach so I wanna read some opinions.

Edmond is a special kind of incompetent. There is no comparison.

Rousey was successful despite his coaching, not because of his coaching.

Edmund literally has a giant portrait of himself with Ali in his gym.

Only complete idiots are making this comparison to begin with.

It's far from a majority. You're literally making a thread about the worst posters on Sherdog.

Conor wasn't an olympc medalist with all the tools to dominate his division when he first walked into Kavanagh's gym. In fact, Kavanagh's gym made the very first irish UFC champion. that's quite an accomplishment. Edmond, on the other hand, has shown with many fighters, not only Ronda, that his gym isn't any good. But I don't really know enough about either coach so I wanna read some opinions.

I think thats a good assessment. Both fighters could use a change in coaches.

Thing with Kavanagh is he is involving himself too much in social media and making himself a distraction.

I think it's funny as a joke, but I agree with what you say.

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vadapt.767.high.61.jpg

Only complete idiots are making this comparison to begin with.

It's far from a majority. You're literally making a thread about the worst posters on Sherdog.
Do you need some stitches for that asshole of yours? You sure have been bugging out in many threads suddenly. Stitches, some Ibuprofin and some bed rest might help with that.

Do you need some stitches for that asshole? You sure have been bugging out in many threads suddenly. Stitches, some Ibuprofin and some bed rest might help with that.

I would say that you're a better examples of that than I am.

You're stalking the guy who is bugging out in many threads suddenly.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can help you with that.

Kav talks much more. Annoying talk = target on his back. Of course he isn't actually as bad.

I think people are just trying to {<jimmies} conor fans.

I cant see JK telling conor "he is doing beautiful" between rounds when he is actually getting embarrassed. As bad as he could be, thats just on another level of bad. It is, as conor would probably call it himself, panic coaching.

Last edited:
I would say that you're a better examples of that than I am.

You're stalking the guy who is bugging out in many threads suddenly.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can help you with that.
You happen to be in the same threads I'm in, but the difference is, you're whining. It'll be okay little boy. You don't have to be scared homie.

You happen to be in the same threads I'm in, but the difference is, you're whining. It'll be okay little boy. You don't have to be scared homie.

"Hard to get..... I like that."

Take some advice from your own sig.

Edmond doesnt have up and doing fighters. Kav literally has dozens. Tuke, Gallagher, Queally, Mlambo, all top fighters about to enter the UFC

we have some beefs on sherdog lately. I guess it's the anticipation for 202.

Back