I don't think anyone under 170 except Khabib has a chance against new Conor

Natex2 was fought at 170, so was Cerrone. So he had 3 fights at WW. 2 fights at LW and a bunch at 145. 3 weight divisions is definitely impressive, right?

Re-read my post, I said he fought LWs not that he fought all the LWs at 155. Nate and Cerrone are LW fighters.

I don't really consider two LWs fighting at WW to be a true WW fight since they are just LWs that decided to cut less weight.

It is, and obviously I'm of the opinion that Conor hasn't proven a ton outside of FW.

He's an all time great 145'er. And winning fights at 155 and 170 is impressive. I just think we have to differentiate between "Hey he's shown he can beat very good fighters above 145" (which is true) and "OMG Conor is top 3 at LW for sure and maybe WW too!" because we don't know at all if that's true. He's had 5 total fights and he's 3-2 in them. Yes, Khabib isbthe top ranked LW so can't downgrade Conor too much for that. But Nate was ranked 14th at LW (I know fights were at 170) with double digit losses when he stopped Conor. It's not that Conor for sure is NOT among the elite at 155 and 170, it's that his body of work is way too small to know.
But Nate did beat Cowboy and Pettis, MJ and Conor once so he has done a lot more that Tony in the last couple of years. Maybe Nate should be ahead of Tony as well.

Oh hell no I wouldn't have taken Cowboy in that matchup coming off 2 straight stoppage losses. There are other factors of course, namely Lee being at Tristar and his impressive KO of Gregor.
Lee was coming off 2 losses to far less men than the ones that beat Cowboy when he beat Gillespie who in turn beat no one. I will stand on my statement.

Re-read my post, I said he fought LWs not that he fought all the LWs at 155. Nate and Cerrone are LW fighters.

I don't really consider two LWs fighting at WW to be a true WW fight since they are just LWs that decided to cut less weight.
I read it correctly the first time. You should edit it if you don’t like the answer. Tony and Khabib only fight at LW and are LW fighters. Nate,Mas ,RDA and Cowboy have fought a majority of their last 10 fights at WW so they are WW particularly when the match in question is held at 170.

But Nate did beat Cowboy and Pettis, MJ and Conor once so he has done a lot more that Tony in the last couple of years. Maybe Nate should be ahead of Tony as well.

LMAO bro...c'mon.

In "the last couple years" Nate is 1-1. Beat Pettis by dec and got his shit pushed in by Masvidal. His last fight prior to that was 2016.

This post was...not among your better efforts. And you know I like you.

Lee was coming off 2 losses to far less men than the ones that beat Cowboy when he beat Gillespie who in turn beat no one. I will stand on my statement.

Maybe you'd have picked Cowboy, I'm just saying I wouldn't have. It's also HOW they lost. Lee has a shitty gas tank but isna beast when fresh. Cowboy just looks shot and after that Gaethje KO I think he was done

Nobody has a chance against conor 2.0 he beats everybody in the world in football , baseball ,basketball boxing and mma he's great at everything nobody on this planet can stop him conor is god!

LMAO bro...c'mon.

In "the last couple years" Nate is 1-1. Beat Pettis by dec and got his shit pushed in by Masvidal. His last fight prior to that was 2016.

This post was...not among your better efforts. And you know I like you.
I only troll you my friend because I like making you laugh.

Maybe you'd have picked Cowboy, I'm just saying I wouldn't have. It's also HOW they lost. Lee has a shitty gas tank but isna beast when fresh. Cowboy just looks shot and after that Gaethje KO I think he was done
I actually think Cowboy should fight Hooker, Felder or Lee next. I imagine if he losses all three Sherdog will still rank him # 5 like they do now but that is the level he should be fighting not Gaejhe,Conor and Tony.

Yes.

Tony,
Justin
The fighter kevin lee in shape
Max nowadays as a vet
Ortega
Zabit
Barbosa
Even Michael Johnson. And that's not even including guys at 170.
Conor is a good fighter, but come on man, hes not invincible because cowboy didnt even fight.

any real fight fan that isn't a casual or emotionally gushing over khabib knows Conor is unstoppable now.

Casuals he says. “Real” fight fan he says.

Careful, you’re “I joined Sherdog when Conor became ultra famous” is showing. <Lmaoo>

I read it correctly the first time. You should edit it if you don’t like the answer. Tony and Khabib only fight at LW and are LW fighters. Nate,Mas ,RDA and Cowboy have fought a majority of their last 10 fights at WW so they are WW particularly when the match in question is held at 170.

No you didn't, you misread my post so badly you think I mentioned RDA and Masvidal. Nate Diaz and Cerrone are not WWs, they make LW easily and perform much better in that division.

No you didn't, you misread my post so badly you think I mentioned RDA and Masvidal. Nate Diaz and Cerrone are not WWs, they make LW easily and perform much better in that division.
I mentioned RDA and Mas as well as Nate and Cowboy because it shows as people age the gain weight and it is harder to cut. All 4 prefer to fight at WW , have history of fighting there (majority of last 10) and Conor fought 2 of them at WW , if he he fights the other 2 it will also be there. So...they are WW.

I think this version of Conor beats up anyone including Usman at any weight class under 170.......Love him or hate him Conor is a super beast! I think Dana should forget about Khabib will derail the Cmac hype train if he ends up fighting Khabib again.

Maybe but it s too early to tell. Let him have a real fight at that weight.

I mentioned RDA and Mas as well as Nate and Cowboy because it shows as people age the gain weight and it is harder to cut. All 4 prefer to fight at WW , have history of fighting there (majority of last 10) and Conor fought 2 of them at WW , if he he fights the other 2 it will also be there. So...they are WW.

Cerrone and Nate are not WWs, they took WW fights with Conor cause it was a big payday, they are not nearly as good at WW as they are at LW. RDA and Mas are not the same as Nate and Cowboy, I don't know if either can make LW anymore and both are top 10 guys at WW while Cerrone and Nate are not and can still make LW.

Cerrone and Nate are not WWs, they took WW fights with Conor cause it was a big payday, they are not nearly as good at WW as they are at LW. RDA and Mas are not the same as Nate and Cowboy, I don't know if either can make LW anymore and both are top 10 guys at WW while Cerrone and Nate are not and can still make LW.
Nate hasn’t fought at LW since 2015. His most recent was Mas had WW. He is now a WW and Conor has a history of fighting in 2 divisions. He has now made it clear the weight cut to 145 isn’t happening. Next fight will be Street Jesus. At WW.

Nate hasn’t fought at LW since 2015. His most recent was Mas had WW. He is now a WW and Conor has a history of fighting in 2 divisions. He has now made it clear the weight cut to 145 isn’t happening. Next fight will be Street Jesus. At WW.

Nate is a part time fighter at the moment and is taking WW fights cause they are paying him more to do so, he isn't a true WW. I doubt Conor is going to fight Masvidal next considering Masvidal was ring side for Conor's last fight and he didn't say anything about fighting him next.

Nate is a part time fighter at the moment and is taking WW fights cause they are paying him more to do so, he isn't a true WW. I doubt Conor is going to fight Masvidal next considering Masvidal was ring side for Conor's last fight and he didn't say anything about fighting him next.
Nate is 6’0” and 34 years old. Conor is 5’9” and 31. Huge difference. Nate is never coming back to LW trust me. If he fights 5 more years he will be fighting at 185 just like Nick.

Back