I don't think anyone under 170 except Khabib has a chance against new Conor

Usman under 170? am i reading this right?
Apparently math and english isnt OP strong point. He should have worded have he doesn't think anyone in weight classes 170 and below can beat new Conor.

Apparently math and english isnt OP strong point. He should have worded have he doesn't think anyone in weight classes 170 and below can beat new Conor.
ah thank you. yes this makes sense.

i am a bit retarded.

<Fedor23>

I think this version of Conor beats up anyone including Usman at any weight class under 170.......Love him or hate him Conor is a super beast! I think Dana should forget about Khabib will derail the Cmac hype train if he ends up fighting Khabib again.
Here we go.....Motivated Conor beats Ngannou, Stipe and Jon Jones in the same night.

These are the only two

images

Imagine thinking that beating up a cherry picked gatekeeper, 4-6 (now 4-7) in his last 10, including 2 KO losses in a row (now 3), is somehow a great accomplishment.

I think Tony/Gaethje would be good fights. Someone like Kevin Lee might be able to put up a good fight too. Wouldn't mind seeing a poirier rematch at LW as well.

Right. Because Cowboy has proven to be unbeatable until Conor showed up. :rolleyes:

Can we PLEASE get a Conor sub forum?

When over 50% of the main page is Conor threads and of that 90%+ are delusional fan boy rants like this thread something needs to be done.

There’s a reason Khabib is saying no rematch. Healthy Connor kills him.

look how you skew the narrative to fit your agenda. where is your self respect? edit your post and mention that he beat the most winningest fighter in UFC history and then starched him inside a minute whilst for the first time preventing said most winningest fighter from punching him once . this is the fight game kid.
You're not even aware that you're doing the exact same thing you're accusing the other poster of doing. You're framing it in a favourable way to suit your own worldview and preference. What the @Ironnik94 wrote isn't a narrative, it's fact. The only facts you mentioned in your post is that Cerrone has the most wins on the roster (he's also fought the most times), and that he was KO'ed in under a minute. That doesn't disprove what @Ironnik94 said.

They should really just cancel the Khabib Tony fight and make it Conor Khabib. Its what the majority of the fans want, Tony can fight the winner.

Usman wouldn't be able to make weight for any weight class under 170 without cutting off a leg LMAO. What a shit thread.

OP makes me wish I was dead. Anyone else wish they were dead?

Only right now and every time I see another Conor thread. Other than that I'm good.

It's not even that they're Conor threads. It's that the TS will say the dumbest shit imaginable or nothing at all. It's like a bot programmed to just produce Suck creates 70% of the forum threads nowadays.

look how you skew the narrative to fit your agenda. where is your self respect? edit your post and mention that he beat the most winningest fighter in UFC history and then starched him inside a minute whilst for the first time preventing said most winningest fighter from punching him once . this is the fight game kid.

RDA did nearly the same to cowboy 4 years ago when cowboy was at the absolute peak of his career and on a 8 fight win streak.

There’s a reason Khabib is saying no rematch. Healthy Connor kills him.

lets see those x-rays

oh wait. healthy conor passed his medicals and still got smashed by khabib. an unhealthy khabib. i think he might have claimed that his ACL was the size of a watermelon on some russian site or something, so i have to take his word as gospel. he also didnt look very motivated and might have been hitting that vodka too hard leading up to the fight. he didnt throw any flying showtime kiicks off the cage or go for the twister so there was clearly something wrong with him, most likely an injury sustained when he was training for the fight on the couch playing EA UFC on his playstation. he sure didnt look like the same fighter that ran through a couple dozen fighters before conor.

it would be interesting to see what a healthy khabib would do to healthy conor. perhaps if healthy khabib were to take the biggest fight of his life seriously and had several years to prepare himself for it, he would perform much better the next time around. especially when a world championship title is on the line.

i sound pretty fucking stupid dont i?

Last edited:
Of course, because we have so much information to base this kind of statement on.

Back