I don't think anyone on this forum has seen this before.

Gladstone

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Nah, just kidding.

I got the first stripe on my white belt today, and to be honest I'm pretty happy about it. I can't wait to go back to training.

Yes another one of these threads.

Congratulations! I never get tired of these threads. There's a difference between people who think about training and those (like you) that actually make it a reality! :D

!Good Job Man! Keep training and keep having fun and another stripe will follow

I dont really mind blue belt thread at all, cause it is a nice milestone but stripe =/. I mean you should be happy when you get one, nothing wrong with that but it doesnt deserve a thread and its a bit worse when you make ppl click by faking something else, at least when the title is clear I just dont click. oh well congrats, keep training.

Congrats. First step on the road. ^_^

Take care,

Oli

I dont really mind blue belt thread at all, cause it is a nice milestone but stripe =/. I mean you should be happy when you get one, nothing wrong with that but it doesnt deserve a thread and its a bit worse when you make ppl click by faking something else, at least when the title is clear I just dont click. oh well congrats, keep training.

I'm sorry.

Thanks to the people above.

Congrats man keep training. Don't worry what people say about the thread I made one to. Congrats again.

cool story bro, no seriusly though cool story

Jesus effin' cristo...it's just a damn thread on an internet forum! Oh right, the internet is SERIOUS BIZNAZZ!!!

I got back in the gym today for the first time in months and did pretty much my first gi class and was rolling through white belts. Be it I couldn't finish most of the time but I felt a bit more advanced than a regular white belt. I can't wait til I get so much as a stripe.

Keep it up. The belt will follow.

Don't be so bashful when that next stripe comes!

Good job! :-].

Congrats man!! And thank you for not making another gi/nogi thread...seriosly

Back