I don't see how u don't have Conor as p4p number 1

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously Jones is not in action. And Mighty Mouse is second I know he is on this streak but the level of competition is not the same or even equal to that of conor's. the obvious yes Conor hasn't defended a belt , but man he has fought legitimate good guys with legacies.. Other then joe who of any of Mighty Mouse adversaries will even be remembered let alone hall of fame . Conor has two hall of fame wins and beat guys who are on streaks currently something dj hasn't done. Fuck I remember when dj fought the gooch he said he wasn't ready himself. And where the fuck is that Russian guy he beat that was roided.

even if mm beat his entire division again once over i wouldnt consider him better than conor. conor won the belt in a weightclass higher.

Oh you white belts are so adorable.

If someone clearly is better than the current #1 that all it takes to become #1

Conor is clearly number one after KTFO of Aldo and cleaning out his devision
Then he moves to a heavier devision and wins the fucking belt in dominating fashion. WTF is this real life?

MM fights in a division with no talent, he doesn't count. Bones needs to win the HW strap to compare to conor.

155 Bones would get slept so fast if he fought 155 Conor. And that is that.

even if mm beat his entire division again once over i wouldnt consider him better than conor. conor won the belt in a weightclass higher.
That's Conor's weightclass at his age now. I can see how people say he went up but even his coach said FW was not really an option for him anymore. Conor looked Silva-esque in the Alvarez fight but with just boxing. I like Conor but P4P is hard to give to him until he beats Khabib or Ferguson or Aldo again. The Diaz fight knocked him down a peg or two. But I think it got him re-focused and will in the end be good for his career moving forwards.

3 to 1 in the last 4
2 "divisional champion" with ZERO tittle defenses in both divisions.

yep p4p number 1 right here...<{ziddy}><{zoinks}><{Ray1}>

He loss to Nate twice
Eddie took a dive

It's either Bisping, Stipe or Cody.
Really Bisping though? Cody put on a masterpiece of a performance against Cruz but so did Conor against Alvarez. P4P is hard to say right now. I don't think there is a clear P4P champ. MM via never losing? Usually never losing gets you that title.

Really Bisping though? Cody put on a masterpiece of a performance against Cruz but so did Conor against Alvarez. P4P is hard to say right now. I don't think there is a clear P4P champ. MM via never losing? Usually never losing gets you that title.

I thought this was about fighter of the year lol

Aldo is still p4p #1 in my book....13 seconds or not.

DC, Jon Jones, Mighty Mouse, Tony Ferguson are all higher on my p4p list.

Rumble is a better version of Conor and doesnt lose to middle of the pack fighters like Nate.

MM lost.
Dominick lost.
"Anderson is too big" - GSP
"Jon Jones is too big" - Anderson
"I'm waiting for the right HW" - JBJ

614_Conor_McGregor-twobelts.0.0.jpg

You can't be p4p number 1 when you handpick fights.

Back