I dont see HOW porier beats Khabib, hes gonna get rag dolled

I don't see how any lightweight beats Khabib

Anything above -500 on Khabib is worth putting money down imo

Well anything around -500 is generally not worth betting on in mma imo.There's betting lines on little unknown fights every card,that's where the money's at with anyone that knows anything about betting.People that bet on huge fights with 2 contestants that are the best'ish in the world at -500 are just retarded.No disrespect.No it's not worth putting money down,but I do agree that he'd be a big favorite.

Doesn't have the cardio to beat Khabib, imo. Tony can tho.

Well anything around -500 is generally not worth betting on in mma imo.There's betting lines on little unknown fights every card,that's where the money's at with anyone that knows anything about betting.People that bet on huge fights with 2 contestants that are the best'ish in the world at -500 are just retarded.No disrespect.No it's not worth putting money down,but I do agree that he'd be a big favorite.
A sure thing is a sure thing. Sure, it's MMA and bigger upsets have happened, but when Poirier has no obvious ways to win, I don't see how a 20% return on a single night is a bad thing.

If Khabib were 36 and fighting with known injuries, that's one thing. But he's got a year off since his last fight and the fight is a stylistic dream for Khabib. As long as he's in his usual form, it's Khabib smash.

Poirier can wrestle, he has 5 round cardio
Gotta disagree with you here sherbro, Poirier isn't a bad wrestler but Khabib is on a much higher level. Dustin had trouble keeping Max down.

And he doesn't really have 5 round cardio. He was gassed and slowed down a lot after the 2nd round, just because he wasn't limp doesn't mean he wasn't tired lol.

After picking Max to beat Dustin, I'm not comfortable picking against Dustin again. Khabib's competition has been light for someone whose fans have the unwavering confidence his do though. Khabib fought Big Al when Big Al was training for a lower level opponent and couldn't finish and then he beat Conor who shouldn't have been champ at all. Dustin clearly has looked great moving up in weight class and he's a different guy than the one we saw at 145(opposite of Max).

Don't see Khabib dominating though.

He hits hard

The thing that it seems with khabib in 5 round fights is that he takes a round or two off (3rd vs Conor, 3rd and 4th vs al)

So basically have a 5-10 minute window to get the job done

A sure thing is a sure thing. Sure, it's MMA and bigger upsets have happened, but when Poirier has no obvious ways to win, I don't see how a 20% return on a single night is a bad thing.

If Khabib were 36 and fighting with known injuries, that's one thing. But he's got a year off since his last fight and the fight is a stylistic dream for Khabib. As long as he's in his usual form, it's Khabib smash.

I didn't even read your post all I saw was a sure thing is a sure thing.You have never bet a dime in your life.Only retards say shit like a sure thing is a sure thing lol.Yeah but no,listen,getting 20 bucks back on a -500 is awesome lol.You've never bet anything and I can tell.Now go do your homework,it's Sunday.

Edit: and you signed up on Tuesday lol,makes sense.Doesn't Sherdog have a thing that you have to be at least 13 to sign up?

There’s always a punchers chance but Khabib has shown an iron chin+good iq on the feet. I think it’ll look a lot like Al.

If Khabib takes rounds off like he did against Al and Conor, Poirier will make him pay. Poirier is the toughest fight for Khabib so far.

Khabib, Conor and Tony would all kill him. He is not on that level.

Porier is an interim champ via luck and coincidence.

If Max ever decides to make LW via exercising instead of drinking more water, he would kill him too.

Dustin is the weakest champ ever in my opinion.
I disagree. I always thought Dustin at 155 would be a way tougher match up for Conor than he was at 145. I doubt Conor would destroy him.

I disagree. I always thought Dustin at 155 would be a way tougher match up for Conor than he was at 145. I doubt Conor would destroy him.
You can think and doubt all you want, right now Conor has his soul.

Yeah, it's a shame that fight wont happen until September and then we will have to wait longer for Khabib to fight again, probably 2020 or the newyears event. I would´ve wanted to see Tony or Gaethje vs Khabib in September

To me it looks like Dustin has been having a better run. Conor was a man of having great circumstances.
Dustin became champ because the top 3 are all missing, and he beat the champ of the lower weight class.... circumstance

He should put up a better fight than Connor, so everybody should be happy.

Poirier wrestles since highschool and has a good submission game.
What worries me is his tendancy to put a lot of weight behind punches and switch stances in his combos.
That invites Khabib to single and double legs.

Back