I don't remember Chael saying anything specifically bad about Brazil.

Kertol

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It seems as if Chaels attacks have been to fighters from Brazil, not to the country. When has he targeted the nation directly? Maybe the mud comments and the wallet stealing during bowing.

Yes I don't believe he ever actually insulted the geographical landscape of Brazil, only the political and cultural institutions that happen to be located on top of it.

If you watched Chael's most recent Brazil media scrum, he says that he only said those comments about Brazil to lure Anderson into doing a second fight.

It seems as if Chaels attacks have been to fighters from Brazil, not to the country. When has he targeted the nation directly? Maybe the mud comments and the wallet stealing during bowing.

Yes I don't believe he ever actually insulted the geographical landscape of Brazil, only the political and cultural institutions that happen to be located on top of it.

He made comments about how they don't have the internet and they all play in mud outside their huts.

Not sure how that isn't insulting, but okay LOL

He also said he'd bring us soap and toothbrushes.

Still waitin', Shale. No hespect.

He made comments about how they don't have the internet and they all play in mud outside their huts.

A lot of people were taking about how he talked bad about Brazil before those comments.

Seriously TS, start at 2:00

[YT]LG75pr10XxY[/YT]

Machida is not a bad guy; he's a victim of the Brazilian education system. There are better ways to get electrolytes than drinking piss.

Greetings from Sao Paulo! I'm learning the language: breakdancing in the Special Olympics is called capoiera and cocaine is called brunch

But, as far as my impression, it's a lot like America...when I was a little kid, I'd go outside with my friends and we'd talk about the latest technology, in medicine, gaming and American ingenuity--and Anderson and the Brazilian kids are sitting outside playing in the mud."

Just a few but I don't feel like going back and watching all of the interviews.

He wasn't just talking about brazilians but Brazilian children. He specifically said kids which got under my skin. That was the only comment but still bothered me.

A lot of people were taking about how he talked bad about Brazil before those comments.

I'm sure he did. Did you follow all of his interviews? Probably not. I'm sure there's interviews out there that you never personally watched that he did say bad things about Brazil.

I've seen multiple different interviews where he bashes Brazil.

The best was that one time in the van when Wand called out Chael about his comments saying Brasil has a violent culture, and Wand told him that talking that kind of disrespect in Brasil would get your ass kicked. Somehow, Wand didn't see the irony of his comments.

He said heaps against Brazilians. Some comment was to do with their lack of education. Another was to do with counting the few teeth in their head. I can't remember them verbatim but he did insult Brazilians. If he said it about us Australians as a whole i would laugh my head off! It would be more true than most would want to admit! Some of the stuff he said though was a bit too derogatory!

"If I had the slightest clue that they had computers in Brazil, I never would've said anything bad about them!"

No he said he "didn't know brazil had computers." He never stated that they did not. All he did was point out that he learned something he didn't know that day. How is saying "oh i didn't know that but now i know" an insult?

No he said he "didn't know brazil had computers." He never stated that they did not. All he did was point out that he learned something he didn't know that day. How is saying "oh i didn't know that but now i know" an insult?

Because he was taking the piss

Back