"I don't need money I need Belt" Khabib

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"I have lots of lots of money. Maybe Conor need money but I have big friends in big places I am very very good with money"

Those Russian Connections must be nice!

It is refreshing that a fighter does not put money as the alpha and omega of their priorities

Now he has money and will have the belt too

Seems that Khabib is smarter than you

Shouldn't have turned down an interim title with Aldo, then.

Khabib got dem russian connections, Allah bless
main_thumb.jpg

Your gonna get it as soon as Conor is done with whatever he's doing

Pay for Play must really pay well in Russia.

He has a positive outlook.

There will be no more financial worries after he becomes LW champion.

Reminds of Fedor still driving that free car Pride gave him. I can see it in Mousasi aswell. Khabib and Conor are on opposite sides of the spectrum. The only thing they have in common is fighting. It's their lifeline. I think Khabib is a more determined person than McGregor at the moment. Just because Conor beat Eddie doesn't really prove much in that division. Who did Eddie defend against? Hmm. You got choked by Nate and now you'll get mauled on the ground if he fights Khabib. The two weight champion fiasco to generate media attention and money is over. McGregor doesn't want that fight and I don't blame him.

Lol yeah when the rich, corrupt head of your republic is one of your biggest supporters, of course your not going to need money.

92896.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

well no shit, when you can prosper from corruption of course you don't need to be concerned about EARNING money

This is like a slave owner acting smug towards someone who plants his own damn cotton. distasteful

Khabib is fucking awesome. And not just because he would rape Conor. Nate already did that.

Reminds of Fedor still driving that free car Pride gave him. I can see it in Mousasi aswell. Khabib and Conor are on opposite sides of the spectrum. The only thing they have in common is fighting. It's their lifeline. I think Khabib is a more determined person than McGregor at the moment. Just because Conor beat Eddie doesn't really prove much in that division. Who did Eddie defend against? Hmm. You got choked by Nate and now you'll get mauled on the ground if he fights Khabib. The two weight champion fiasco to generate media attention and money is over. McGregor doesn't want that fight and I don't blame him.
he has the entitled outlook of someone who benefits from corruption

Khabib is fucking awesome. And not just because he would rape Conor. Nate already did that.

Proves he's the lightweight CHAMP. Eddie took out RDA, who at the time was being considered one of the best LW's ever. You can try to discredit Conor all you want, FACT is, Khabib got a phone call and an offer to fight Aldo, he ducked like a little Bitch.

If it's not about the money why was he so reserved with his champion call outs before Conor became champ? He has been content fighting fringe lightweights for years.

Back