I dont like watching guys like Joseph Benavidez

Im with you OP. He is just too basic...

It's one of those fights that even if it's good you simply don't give a fuck I suppose

silly reasoning, 99% of guys will never be champ. Was the career of Leben or Lytle not exciting?

I like Joe B. Although kind of surprised to see him run up his decision streak to 4 in a row. And it is tough when the gap between the champ and everybody else is so wide. But he comes to fight so I have no complaints.

You dont really know tho that black beast will never be champion

We all know tho 100% that JB will never ever beat DJ

Yes I like watching fighters who have an upside. JB has already failed twice to get the title
all he is doing now is taking chances away from other people...much like what faber did for years

I feel very confident that there's a better chance of Benavidez becoming FLW champ than Black Beast becoming HW champ. I imagine most serious MMA fans would agree.

I feel very confident that there's a better chance of Benavidez becoming FLW champ than Black Beast becoming HW champ. I imagine most serious MMA fans would agree.

I dunno man

Ben rothwell is in line for a title shot

I think black beast could put hands on him

The 125lb division is boring as fuck. They should force everyone in th division to move to 135 or heavier.

You must not of watched the first MM & J Benz fight. I thought J Benz won the first fight.

You must not of watched the first MM & J Benz fight. I thought J Benz won the first fight.
l4vsk44c.jpg

Back