"I don't like to visit other people's homes"

I think it makes sense if he has been traumatized and feels the need to control his environment.

I always prefer hanging out and bringing ppl to my own house.

Swingers.

<{nope}>
It's starting to smell that way. Ts just get them really drunk first and maybe Bill Cosby em. When you guys all wake up in the same bed together the next morning make sure it's at their home. Tell them it was their idea and you blacked out before it happened then come back here with the details and maybe pics too.

<{jackyeah}>

I hate going to people's houses and would NEVER invite someone to my place. I have plenty of normal conversations with people outside of home but would never go to their house. Just no.

Last edited:
Maybe the guy has some bowel problems and doesn't want to stink up your place with his heinous shits

He needs to own it, I take a shit at my friend's and fuck buddy's place all the time

It's starting to smell that way. Ts just get them really drunk first and maybe Bill Cosby em. When you guys all wake up in the same bed together the next morning make sure it's at their home. Tell them it was their idea and you blacked out before it happened then come back here with the details and maybe pics too.

<{jackyeah}>
Just make sure you don't black out in front of white folks

I always prefer hanging out and bringing ppl to my own house.

d4jNjEF.jpg

Never heard of anything like it although I never felt comfortable shitting at other people’s homes.

One of the first things I do is have a shit when I visit a new home. If I leave without having one it's a disappointment.

I know a guy like that, he never used to go to anyone elses house and would never explain why. I asked my uncle whos closer with him and said the guy never goes to anyones house because he has some terrible foot fungus that stinks out the room whenever he takes his shoes off.

Are you the devil and is your home the 9th circle of hell?

If so he's probably hardcore catholic and that's why he doesn't visit

I have a lot of wind, which I have to hold in if I'm at someone else's house. Uncomfortable.

my drug dealer was like that never liked to hang out T other peoples homes. Just wanted to be at his house. If he was going to reup then he would hang out for a bit but not even an hour.

I am the opposite. I prefer going to other people's homes. Only let people I know very well come to my house.

another possibility....maybe he does not want to go to YOUR home, specifically, for whatever reason and he is being polite about it so as to not offend you

is this in the Philippines?
maybe he banged one of your maids and doesnt want to be around her?

Maybe you smell funny and he's afraid your house will smell like that but worse

I don't like other people's houses either. My stuff isn't there, and someone else is the king.

My house, my stuff, my rules.

So apparently we can't talk about TRANSGENDER ISSUES on SHERDOG NWO?

I'm the reverse of this. I prefer meeting friends on neutral ground or at their place. I hate having folks all up in my personal space.

Maybe he's inviting you to his house for a 3some/ or he wants to be the cukhold... can't do that infront of your wife just yet

Back