I don't like how the post-fight press conference has changed

I would guess that they're trying to be a little more serious about the fighting game. After all, what happens inside the cage is what matters, right?

Absolutely not, some crappy boxing and leaning On a fence doesn't sell itself

I think we should write a strongly worded letter to Dana&SonsCo. To let him know that we are all disappointed in the format change but have never purchased a PPV collectively in our Sherdog lives

Under the previous owners, I enjoyed how all the fighters were up on stage at the same time and Dana White mainly facilitated. Now you have to wait for fighters to talk one by one and Dana White is hardly in the picture. It was intriguing to see the fighter's interaction after the fight on stage. I just don't watch the post fight press conferences anymore and miss how it was.

Dana White seems less front and center in these events. It all just seems more diluted now.

Never cared much about press conferences but the bold parts sound like an automatic improvement lol

Yeah stopped watching post fight presser when they started doing it one by one.

Never watched one. Not going to watch one.

But hey, I'm a guy that doesn't have a Twitter account, I watch the fights on mute, and I turn off the tv when the main event ends.

Hated the old format. Just a bunch of cuck beta journos doing their best to rub salt in the wounds of the loser and create more drama. Now everyone gets their turn and you get a chance to listen to athletes that normally wouldn't have been heard. Like, you know... an actual sport.

What does Dana have to do with it?

I like the new format better. A lot better, you can just watch the interviews you care about. It's not even a contest imo.

The old format was better for producing stupid drama.

Thank Bisping and Rockhold for ruining it. They acted like morons up there
The bisping rock hold post fight interview was great!

I get why they did the change but I liked the how they used to do them.

Of course.. and I remember goofs going "oh I like it, it's new, wow the lesser fighters can get some time.. wow".

Hey dudes they can do that AFTER the presser with reporters.. look at the numbers and exposures for pressers now after the changes way way down.. they are killing the pressers.

Never watched one. Not going to watch one.

But hey, I'm a guy that doesn't have a Twitter account, I watch the fights on mute, and I turn off the tv when the main event ends.

you Sir are a rare breed this planet needs more of to get more "intelligent-lifeform-like"
no sarcasm and sincere!

I loved watching guys and gals react when the person who just beat their ass walks by.
giphy.gif

I hate it as well. Only watch it if i hear something happened.

How late after the event did Mark Hunt first appear at the post fight press conference?

I watched the first couple. That was it. I hate the way it is now. And, haven't watched since those first couple.

I used to watch every single one.

It sucks now. Just one more thing WME is doing wrong.

giphy.gif

No longer shall we be graced with entertainment like this
W4i5qi.gif

<{boneytears}>

I think they are doing it because fsn post fight. UFC is only sport that limits coverage to 1 channel

Is it not because of Conor because every question was directed to him and nobody else hardly got questions asked to them?

Never watched the "old" format, never watched the "new" format....

I take that back, I DID watch the Diaz vs McGregor I post fight

for the MF LULZ

Back