I don't know who'll win, but Conor is definitely Aldo's toughest test.

Edgar and Mendes are definitely more of a challenge for Aldo. It's incredibly dismissive to put McGregor ahead of these two individuals.

I think Aldo will win if he is unpredictable

Aldo's worst performances were against other strikers. Hominick and KZ both did fine against him, although they lost.

But OMG, Conor is gonna DIE! He's gonna OBLITERATE him.

What worst performances? Mendes is the only person to bring the fight to Aldo for 5 rounds, and while it was a great fight, Aldo clearly won. While he didn't finish Frankie or Florian,he clearly won those too. Plus they have a more defensive, point fighting style that makes them difficult to finish. While McGregor has a more aggresive style that leaves him open to be hit.

Edgar
Mendes
Faber
Florian
Swanson
MTB
Lamas
KZ
Maybe Mcgregor could go here but Hominick is close.

I'm really interested in seeing how many fans actually stay when he loses.

Would have it more like

Mendes 2
Edgar
KZ
Florian
Hominick
Faber
Lamas
MTB
Mendes 1
Swanson

Conor would probably slide right in around KZ/Florian, imo.

Why do you think the first fight was his biggest test? All Mendes has was wrestling.

I was talking about how it was built. The promotional aspect. And he wasted Mendes. But out of all challengers Mendes was the "toughest challenge". So when an idiot says fighter A's toughest challenge will be Fighter B, it always leads me to wonder, why? Is it on merit alone? Mendes is a tough challenge for everyone. But all the same one knee ended that first fight in rd 1. So whats the use of saying someone is anothers toughest fight? Makes no sense until after the fight is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back