I dont get why no one ever brings up to Dana Khabib blatantly saying no rematch

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Said it in December and no one ever asks Dana to comment on it.

Cause no one thinks he means it.

Because nobody gives a fuck about what Khabib says except for his "fans" aka people mad about Conor

dana makes trump look like an honest fellow.

cuz dana doesnt want that fight.

conor is fearless. but dana wants to protect his cash cow.

Because he knows, unlike you people, that he can make Khabib fight, regardless of what he says.

Shill MMA media know it'll end up with Khabib telling UFC to fuck off if they try to force it. He has all the leverage. He can walk away after the Tony fight without ever letting Dana's son have a chance at redemption and more cash and there's nothing they can do about it.

I think he will end up rematching McGregor simply because they'll throw enough cash at him but the talk is behind closed doors and not in public. The don't want to embarrass Khabib publicly.

Shill MMA media know it'll end up with Khabib telling UFC to fuck off if they try to force it. He has all the leverage. He can walk away after the Tony fight without ever letting Dana's son have a chance at redemption and more cash and there's nothing they can do about it.

I think he will end up rematching McGregor simply because they'll throw enough cash at him but the talk is behind closed doors and not in public. The don't want to embarrass Khabib publicly.
He should fight gaethje after Tony then retire

Said it in December and no one ever asks Dana to comment on it.
Literally just asked, said:

Khabib and Conor both have money but Khabib never turns down fights. They will say they won't fight because they hate each other but will fight.

HGrxHWs.jpg

Because he knows, unlike you people, that he can make Khabib fight, regardless of what he says.
just like he was able to make fedor fight for the ufc.

if khabib doesnt want to fight then he doesnt want to fight. you think khabib wouldnt retire or just leave the ufc? randy courture sat out 2 years with the hw title and dana didn't diddley about it.

even if dana stripped the title, which he wouldnt, it wouldn't mean anything. wow, khabib doesnt have a belt on him, everyone is gonna think he is a scrub now?

only way Dana could get Khabib to fight Conor with Conor's current win streak is by paying him an unreal amount of money - which Dana doesn't do.

It's a bargaining power thing for Khabib.

Khabib will tell his people about how he's honorable and it won't happen "believe me" and then he'll donate a small fraction of what he's paid to building schools or whatever and say he did it for the poor.

He can walk away, but UFC is the company that made Conor sit from UFC, they lied & said Khabib was fighting Eddie to save millions in fighting pay and they do not mess around with much larger stars than Khabib. The fight will happen. Watch.

Much goes on behind scenes and Ali is a trusty henchmen for the UFC, will get the deal done, no matter what he says.

Back