I don't get the Seagal hate

He didn't teach anyone shit you think he taught Anderson who did TKD or Machida who's a lifetime karate practicioner that kick?
He has simply no self respect and is advertising himself eventhough he knows how laughable and ridiculous he and the whole thing is,

It's the same as the pro wrestling hate.

Pretentious, weak minded retards who think they're experts on hand to hand combat.

He'd fuck up 99.6% of this forum.

I see Sherdog post quality remains firmly in the gutter.

Between the Kick he thought Anderson for vitor

the one he showed lyoto for randy

He hasn't just been there for one guy one time and everyone was giggling.

he's been brought in by the best on numerous occasions because he is obviously legit.

does he know everything? no

but does he bring a unique skill set that clearly fascinates mma elite fighters? yes

his outfit and personality are just a huge bonus.

Im picking jones in the fight but don't be surprised if DC mentions Seagal in his post fight interview if he wins.

I'm not sure how legit he is in real life combat. but i remember seeing seminars seagal gave online. People from all over the world would attend them. And he honestly seems to know what he's talking about.

Aside from all that. I always enjoyed his movies. Under siege, hard to kill and some others were awesome movies. Did he make up some of his history? Probably.

I appreciate his music

It's obligatory and this is a good spot

fat-steven-seagal.jpg

I'm not sure how legit he is in real life combat. but i remember seeing seminars seagal gave online. People from all over the world would attend them. And he honestly seems to know what he's talking about.

Aside from all that. I always enjoyed his movies. Under seigal, hard to kill and some others were awesome movies. Did he make up some of his history? Probably.

Don't forget 'Out For Pizza' - er, I mean Justice

It's the same as the pro wrestling hate.

Pretentious, weak minded retards who think they're experts on hand to hand combat.

He'd fuck up 99.6% of this forum.

The problem with this running joke is I can't tell who's in on it, and who's just an idiot.

Then it gets really confusing when you consider there are idiots who are also in on it.

The guy is full of crap. He didnt teach neither anderson nor machida those kicks. The guy is a self absorbed opportunist.

Are you talking about the hate he got from people who worked with him in the past on movies? Others who came into contact with him? Those in the Martial arts community? Women he groped? Or the MMA fans that rightfully laugh? What are you talking about.

Back