I don't get the mentality of Jones fans..

Going forward, all Albuquerque strippers should have a taser on them at all times, and all waitresses should carry a boomerang.

<mma1> Fake crying
<JonesLaugh> Thinks he's smarter than everyone
<JonesDXSuckIt> No conscience

a)A lot of people have trouble generating moist tears.

b)I mean.........he's not smarter than everyone? Is that what you want to hear? Is that really true, his fights make this pretty clear. What's wrong with thinking you're the smartest?

c)Just an ad hominen you have no way of knowing what conscience Jones does or doesn't have. Unless you're his therapist in which case you're breaking your confidentiality agreement to troll on an online forum and that's kind of fucked up.

if
he
keeps
winning
they
will
keep
making
excuses
there
is
no
level
they
won't
sink
to
Jon
is
their
last
golden
goose

Look at trump supporters right? " oh, im not racist, i just think he'll do good for the country " it's the same shit with Jones' antics " oh he choked out a stripper? How disgusting! " and yet they are finger blasting themselves and chanting GOAT.

You can't win with Jones' fans, they are a special kind of retarded that will squeal hater when brought all the facts.

Let's please not compare these two things. Jones fans are on the side of science and rational thought!

hes the greatest fighter or all time, but yea not an ideal human being

people aren't fans of his because of what he does outside of the cage

if that were the criteria I doubt he would have ANY fans

My god this is so submissive, I don't understand how people who openly brag about submission look themselves in the mirror when they wake up. If being submissive is you great but newsflash, you ain't a bad person cause you refuse to take shit from people, though the people whose shit you are taking would love if you felt that way. The fact Jones is so successful with his attitude and all the haters trying to drag his 85 inch arms down is part of what makes him so fucking awesome.
You didn't understand the post.

I'll simplify it for you. A lot of Jon's fans like him because he does what he wants. Doing what you want is cool until it involves shit like drinking and driving, being a POS husband, Constantly breaking the law etc.
It works for Jones because he's an incredible talent that gets a free pass because of his incredible talent.
It doesn't work for 99% of the general population though. Having an anti-authority attitude in the first world is usually associated with low intelligence and shitty morals. The people that said attitude doesn't work out for love guys like Jones because he symbolizes the way the wish the world worked for them.

Does this make sense now?

Look at trump supporters right? " oh, im not racist, i just think he'll do good for the country " it's the same shit with Jones' antics " oh he choked out a stripper? How disgusting! " and yet they are finger blasting themselves and chanting GOAT.

You can't win with Jones' fans, they are a special kind of retarded that will squeal hater when brought all the facts.

This is a pretty lose connection.
Trump is an elected representative. He represents the masses and the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy applied to Trump is indicitive of something sinister.
His behavior impacts policy and people.

Jones is a cage fighter, a brutal one at that. His indiscretions dont reflect on anyone. Further his behavior isnt bad in tbe scheme of things nor any different than most rock star/entertainers.

I think a good many of them are assholes who glorify his behaviour as being “alpha”. They wish that they could do the things that he does. They are living vicariously through him.

These are the same kind of people who don’t like GSP. They are losers who wish they could do the things Jones does but have neither the ability nor the opportunity (nor the guts) to actually do so.

How do people not like him? Hes the best martial artists, ever.

The indignation towards him doesnt sound remotely sincere.

-"He has sex with women hes not married to".
-"He takes drugs".

People on these fake, religious moral soap boxes voted for Trump as an elected representative.

Gtfoh.

I liked Jones since the beginning. When he was spinning around and doing crazy shit. As time went on he became more reserved but his talent is incredible to see.

This appreciation of his ability can exist without simultaneously being a defense of his antics outside the cage. Only a moron doesnt understand this.

Being honest, though, I do have a soft spot for fighters that make sherdog posters cry a lot.

Repeated PED busts..

'Bones bless'..

Hit and run with pregnant woman..

'Jones is GOAT'..

Choking out some random stripper..

'fucking alpha'..

The sociopath could literally murder someone and they wouldn't give a shit. Dedication I guess..
{<jordan}

There's a certain subset of the population who are drawn to scumbags...and the more scumbaggy shit they do, the more they're drawn to them. It's people who confuse shamelessness and vile behavior with strength.

I.e. Trump supporters

He’s possibly the GOAT (active and prime, no less). But he makes it pretty hard to root for him.

You didn't understand the post.

I'll simplify it for you. A lot of Jon's fans like him because he does what he wants. Doing what you want is cool until it involves shit like drinking and driving, being a POS husband, Constantly breaking the law etc.
It works for Jones because he's an incredible talent that gets a free pass because of his incredible talent.
It doesn't work for 99% of the general population though. Having an anti-authority attitude in the first world is usually associated with low intelligence and shitty morals. The people that said attitude doesn't work out for love guys like Jones because he symbolizes the way the wish the world worked for them.

Does this make sense now?
he's broken the law twice that i know of before this allegation, one of which you already referenced (dui), so he's not exactly "constantly breaking the law". being a shitty husband is basically most powerful athletes / entertainers.

This newest accusation sounds like a nothing incident. Golddigging whores exist at strip clubs. You incels should get out more.

He fights, i like watching fights, not interested in whatever he does or doesnt on his personal life.

Only Here for Attachments said:
It's simple, I only care about what happens in the cage. :)
Until Jones crashes his car into your livingroom and runs over your Mother

Uh... Can you make that "Mother-in-law" please?
Thanks!
;)

Back