I don't get the mentality of Jones fans..

I think people who just started watching MMA and dont follow any sports have a clue how pervasive PEDS are in elite competition, even on an elite HS level yete alone world class.

This weird arm-chair concept that killers and world class athletes take stuff because their 'scared', is just bizzare
I've been an MMA fan for a long while, and a boxing fan for even longer but fair enough, I take your point. What, in your opinion, motivates an athlete to take banned PED's?

I've been an MMA fan for a long while, and a boxing fan for even longer but fair enough, I take your point. What, in your opinion, motivates an athlete to take banned PED's?
To push their body to the limit
Who wouldn't?
Especially if not only their livelihoods, but potentially millions are at stake

wait a minute, are you saying that people say he's alpha for choking a stripper?

not even a fan of jones but really the haters are just dorks, jones a sociopath for taking steroids and for a hit and run...sure

Then you care that he is IN the cage with illegal shit in his system because he is too much of a pussy
Lol at internet guy calling top cage fighter a pussy.....

What happened with that stripper bullshit? It was old when we heard about it, and I really don't know... but if it's been 4 months, get some fucking security footage or something...

If you want to complain about Jones today it's that he plays it safe and is quite boring to watch (which I totally get and if I was a fighter I would do the same thing)). Held true since when..? 4 years... 5?

So you support PED use? Especially after we just a young man die in the boxing ring? Fighting is no joke dude, anybody that’s willing to take PEDs to get an advantage in a fight is a true scum bag

The overwhelming majority of fighters use something. It's just human nature.

Why not just rely on your coaches, training, skills and athletic ability?
I can't speak for elite athletes nor the nature of elite competitor
id surmise to push ones bodies to the peak limit for maximum performance

So you support PED use? Especially after we just a young man die in the boxing ring? Fighting is no joke dude, anybody that’s willing to take PEDs to get an advantage in a fight is a true scum bag

you have an avatar of a fighter who was the poster boy of a violent, unsanctioned organization that encouraged and distributed steroids.

Back