I dont feel we gonna have the legit king of LW

My view is.....Gaethje beats everyone. OK Poirier is a tough day at the office....and Poirier came out victorious but he nearly got KO'd in that fight.

I suspect Gaethje will be LW champ in next 12months. He just had a set-back by losing to Khabib but....*everyone* loses to Khabib.
I agree!

Without Khabib, there is not likely to be a "King" for a while.

Someone will need to show at least SOME dominance for a while. The current top 5 could, or have beaten one another.

isnt chandler 6 years older than him ?

started bout the same time ?

won tournaments and multiple time champion ?
What exactly are you trying to say? How does your comment even relate to my post?

After the fight between chandler and oliveira

and thats not even because of khabib

of course khabib is the rightfull king, but nevermind
discuss
ihh3muj3ej041.jpg

Two top 5 lightweights in the world are fighting for the belt. What makes you feel that its a bad match up
for me the right fight should have been Oliveira vs Dustin

and i see dustin win that one
discuss
Shoulda, coulda, didn't. Dustin chose to fight conor for the money, so he can stay away from any title talks till he wins the conor trilogy
Chandler beat a second zone fighter (dan hooker) to get the ts

dan hooker was never (my friend) good

for me chandler is lucky to get the ts that fast, he dont really deserve it

so yeah, thats sucks, i dont see the next champ being champ too long

dustin can beat him soon

even conor can

lets see

discuss
U more or less say dustin is the rightful king and then u say a guy who nearly finished him was never good. Pretty inconsistent as an earlier post said. And fuck what anyone "deserves," the division needs a new champ and no one wants to wait for dustin to beat conor and these 2 are the only top 5 lightweights coming off wins so therefore, the match makes sense

Now you're making even less sense. Where did I mention your religion or family? Take your meds.

my meds are next to islams belts <Lmaoo>

what he gonna do ? sub him or decision him ?

or just wait till hes 40 ?

I mean it's not optimal. LW is probably the most dangerous division in MMA. There's a reason the defense record is so low.

I think we'll likely see a revolving door of vicious title changes unless Chandler turns out to be as good as advertised.

If you're running away at 30 you're king of nothing. The moma excuse is bullshit. Khabib had never fought an MMA grappler and he didn't even make weight in his last fight. He was forced to leave because his 0 was too precious to him and he didn't want to move up. Soonor or later he would lose to Chandler, Oliveira, McGregor or Usman if he had the balls to move up.

Winner of Chandler vs Oliveira will be the true champion.

I was rooting and picked Doostin in the rematch, but I have a bad feel for him in this 3rd fight. Conor was blatantly not feeling threatened by Poirier in there, taking his sweet time. Major mistake. I doubt that happens again, Doostin will have to survive a vintage Conor blitz. He could still do it, but he was clinging for dear life in there after every move from a passive Conor, so I don't know, boyos.

In short, I think we're getting Conor vs Chandler/Oliveira winner for the belt and Dariush/Tony winner vs Gaethje.

Khabib won a vacatnt title beating a real estate agent. Real King my ass!

Real estate agent at rank 11 was P4P better then Anthony Smith who was a title defence for Jones LOL. Fighters across divisions aren't equal. Fiziev and Guram are unranked yet 40 year old Glover is fighting for a title. Let'ss see if you respond and show you're low IQ or admit you've learned something and now have a new perspective, the right perspective.

Yeah, this is like the Glover vs Jan fight. We all know there are better fighters than them.

Islam could unironically do both. Chandler has never felt that Dagestani wrestling prowess before, Islam will educate him.

Opinion-Schwabs-Zero-Commission-Decision-Challenges-Its-Ria-Clients-772x485.jpg

Belts <Lmaoo>

islam should take notes if he ever expects a title shot.

Oliviera is the top contender simply because it took him longer to earn a title shot than the other better fighters in the division like Gaethje and Poirier. So they took losses to Khabib and Oliviera didn't. But he isn't as good as those guys and would likely lose to both of them. Nothing against Charles, he's so fun to watch. But to the extent that champ means the best fighter in a particular division, he isn't going to be the champ until he beats the fighters ranked above him.
I suspect Gaethje will be LW champ in next 12months. He just had a set-back by losing to Khabib but....*everyone* loses to Khabib.
Yeah when they decided who would get the TS I found it kinda weird some fans argued Gaethje wasn't eligble cause "he's coming from a loss".
When the loss is to an undefeated champ who Charles and Chandler never came close to facing it should barely count in the comparison.

But at the same time I can also see people arguing Gaethje's record simply wasn't that stellar. Before Khabib it was 4-2 and those 4 wins (Tony, Cerrone, Barboza, Vick) aren't names huge enough to be that far beyond far beyond what Charles now has now reached with his 8 win streak (with names like Tony and Lee)

Last edited:
Khabib won a vacatnt title beating a real estate agent. Real King my ass!

What was Khabib supposed to do, pull out of the fight altogether?

This "criticism" was always so dumb to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back