I dont feel we gonna have the legit king of LW

IMO, this fight makes the UFC look second tier. As was mentioned the 2nd best LW from Bellator is the best in the UFC. Dana screwed up. This will make Bellator the premier organization. Just like Rheem getting KO'd last week.

Feels like the Gus/DC fight. Bit of a paper championship but still a solid fight.

Dustin refused the fight, he wants money fights and Khabib ran away as soon as a grappler earned a title shot. Winner is the champ, deal with it.

Neither Oliveira or Chandler fought Khabib, so we don't really now if Khabib would beat any of them regardless of what happens this Saturday.

Feels like the Gus/DC fight. Bit of a paper championship but still a solid fight.
Not even, because they were certainly the 2 best after Jones was stripped. These 2 don't necessarily seem like the 2 best in the division, and the rankings seem to agree.

Chandler had a first round finish inufc debut, while Dustin repeatedly got badly rocked and stumbled all over the place during his debut.

Some refs would have tooled it.
That's just MMA math. So automatically Oliveira beats Chandler because he beat Will Brooks and Chandler lost to him twice?

Not even, because they were certainly the 2 best after Jones was stripped. These 2 don't necessarily seem like the 2 best in the division, and the rankings seem to agree.

Fair. I only mean it feels “paper” because no one beat the champion (Khabib/Jones).

But you’re right. I don’t think either guy has a claim to being the second best LW behind Khabib.

The fights that need to happen will eventually happen. The LW division offers so many amazing match ups.

You say Dan Hooker was never really that good, second fighter etc, but then you go on and say Dustin is the real king. Not impressed by your inconsistency.

IMO i think it's a pickem between Oliviera, Chandler and Poirier. Only way to find out is by all of em fighting eachother.

This is the truth.

Of the three individuals you mentioned, Poirier has the best résumé. Oliviera is the most interesting wildcard. Chandler is the strongest, toughest, hardest-hitting, and best overall personality for the sport.

That said, any of these individuals could beat each other on the right night.

For the future of MMA, and in particular the LW weight division, I'm hoping Michael Chandler wins.

He's the only guy who can replace Khabib, and who may be able to coax him out of the woodwork ... only to lose, and to lose badly, to the greatest lightweight who has ever lived.

Khabib Nurmagomedov.

One thing for sure, Pitbul is jealous of the hype Chandler got after winning just 1 fight. And I understand him completely.

If Chandler and Pitbull fought 10 times I think we would get a closer bunch of results.

But yeah, if that is how you want to look at it. The second best LW from Bellator is the best UFC LW.

Styles make fights. Chandler matches up much better against the top 10 of the UFC than Patricio does.
<mma4>

After the fight between chandler and oliveira

and thats not even because of khabib

of course khabib is the rightfull king, but nevermind

for me the right fight should have been Oliveira vs Dustin

and i see dustin win that one

Chandler beat a second zone fighter (dan hooker) to get the ts

dan hooker was never (my friend) good

for me chandler is lucky to get the ts that fast, he dont really deserve it

so yeah, thats sucks, i dont see the next champ being champ too long

dustin can beat him soon

even conor can

lets see

discuss
It'll be come clear sooner or later. Whoever wins in July will undoubtedly challenge for the title

Ya it seems like a coin toss between the top 5 guys.

Even though it hasn't been in the UFC Chandler has paid his dues so I dont have a big problem with him getting this shot. Justin shouldn't get it based on his performance vs Khabib and Dustin is tied up.

At least the UFC did the right thing and didn't make Poiror vs Conor for the title

if we can get one this way

fce30a40b74561215cac82d2ecbe7c97.png

we can def get one this way

UFC%20262%20Oliveira%20vs%20Chandler%20Final%20Hero.jpg

dustin can beat him soon

even conor can

lets see

discuss
SOON
1620926329444.png

dustin can beat him soon

even conor can

lets see

discuss
Khabib won a vacatnt title beating a real estate agent. Real King my ass!

Chandler will be a legitimate belt warmer for Islam.

Back