"I dont feel sorry for DC, this is combat"

Makes me think back to Diaz and Riggs fighting at the hospital.

Jones and Cerrone need to talk to Nick Diaz and learn to stop talking shit after the fight, it looks terrible. Shake hands and move on..

Nick Diaz? The guy who accused GSP of spying on his camp, said he still didn't respect Diego, calls everyone a boring fighter when he loses and attacked Riggs at the hospital?

I don't think you could have picked a worse example

I am surprisingly okay with this statement. They had a true beef, and Jon Jones doesn't make any friends, so... that is actually quite refreshing from him, given how Jones usually just comes off as fake and lousy.

If this is him, I can enjoy hearing him talk.

Good shit Jones.

DC said he wanted to ruin Jones and put his career/life into a tailspin.
[YT]ckkaOPjvVSY[/YT]

"You won't see him winning 10 in a row anymore," said Cormier. "He'll win some, but then he'll lose some, then he'll go searching for answers. He'll go up to heavyweight, he'll come back down. My goal is not only to beat him and take his belt, I'm coming to throw his whole career into a tailspin. Because not only is he going to lose this fight, it's going to put doubt and questions in his head, he'll never be able to answer them. You're going to see a different man whenever he gets out of that cage on Jan. 3."

Cormier says he'd absolutely be willing to face Jones again in an immediate rematch, but that he believes 'Bones' would need to be convinced to take the fight.

"Right away," said Cormier. "I'll beat him up again. I'll beat him on Jan. 3., he'll come right back, I'll beat him again. When a guy that believes the way that he is, he won't be the same. So not only will he lose to me, but his career is going to go in a tailspin. His head will be spinning. He won't know what's going on. This dude's in for a rude awakening. I'm looking to rid MMA of Jon Jones."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...er-cm-punk-dana-white-anderson-silva-mma-news

See this was the alternate storyline bullshit that i really hated.

Dc is delusional on another level.He really believed it too.
He deserves to cry.

And Jones older sister who basically would watch over him and his brothers died from Cancer at 18. Keep stuff like that out of this.

That's just DC fans trying to gain sympathy by bringing that stuff in.

Jones in response to a question about whether he feels bad (or something) for DC.

Now, if Conor said this, the whole board would be ecstatic and exalting in his warrior spirit.

But since it's Jones they will say he is cruel and arrogant.

lol what is wrong with you, nobody said anything about this until you started a thread about it?

Yeah, I hate Jones (check my post history if you must), but I don't think he should feel sorry for DC. They never liked each other and probably never will. Jones saying this is a non-issue.

That was kinda shitty - was hoping they would bury the hatchet. For cripes sake, DC's daughter died...you at least have to feel for a young man that is currently immersed in sorrow and had to deal with that in their life.

wtf does that have to do with anything ?

Oh I get it, you just don't like JJ's personality so you make absurd reasoning.

wtf does that have to do with anything ?

Oh I get it, you just don't like JJ's personality so you make absurd reasoning.

Well, to be fair, it's pretty fair reasoning. Losing a daughter sucks.

Conor did say something about somewhat feeling bad when he beats somebody because he's basically taking their dream from them. Something like that, not exactly sure what he said but he was respectful and I doubt he would he would say something disrespectful about the guy he just beat.

Conor is just marketing himself. He doesn't have anything against anybody. He realizes what it's like to lose and he knows how hard it is on others when they lose, too.

It was an asshole comment because he was sitting 5 feet from the guy. But I even said to my girl last night when they asked that question, I knew Jones was gonna be cold as ice about it. I have a bit of that asshole in me as well so I can't hate the guy for being real. At the end of the day, DC had his opportunity to keep Jones from talking by beating him in the fight. That didn't happen so to the victor goes the spoils.

Jones in response to a question about whether he feels bad (or something) for DC.

Now, if Conor said this, the whole board would be ecstatic and exalting in his warrior spirit.

But since it's Jones they will say he is cruel and arrogant.

True, true, true. Jones is the truth. Conor,on the other hand, his days are numbered.

Good shit Jones.

DC said he wanted to ruin Jones and put his career/life into a tailspin.
[YT]ckkaOPjvVSY[/YT]

"You won't see him winning 10 in a row anymore," said Cormier. "He'll win some, but then he'll lose some, then he'll go searching for answers. He'll go up to heavyweight, he'll come back down. My goal is not only to beat him and take his belt, I'm coming to throw his whole career into a tailspin. Because not only is he going to lose this fight, it's going to put doubt and questions in his head, he'll never be able to answer them. You're going to see a different man whenever he gets out of that cage on Jan. 3."

Cormier says he'd absolutely be willing to face Jones again in an immediate rematch, but that he believes 'Bones' would need to be convinced to take the fight.

"Right away," said Cormier. "I'll beat him up again. I'll beat him on Jan. 3., he'll come right back, I'll beat him again. When a guy that believes the way that he is, he won't be the same. So not only will he lose to me, but his career is going to go in a tailspin. His head will be spinning. He won't know what's going on. This dude's in for a rude awakening. I'm looking to rid MMA of Jon Jones."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...er-cm-punk-dana-white-anderson-silva-mma-news

All those things might happen. To Cormier.

Back