"I dont feel sorry for DC, this is combat"

Jones in response to a question about whether he feels bad (or something) for DC.

Now, if Conor said this, the whole board would be ecstatic and exalting in his warrior spirit.

But since it's Jones they will say he is cruel and arrogant.

I thought that was JJ's best interview in the post fight presser. After leaving it all in the Octagon, we got to see the real him: articulate, mindful, loyal, brutally honest and to the point.

Jones aint the boss of me.

nothing wrong with saying that , what was he meant to do let DC win
PS I hate bones

Jones and Cerrone need to talk to Nick Diaz and learn to stop talking shit after the fight, it looks terrible. Shake hands and move on..

That's not shit talking.

He earned the right to brag. DC should have beat him if he didn't wanna hear him talk. Coming from a fan of DC.

Jones in response to a question about whether he feels bad (or something) for DC.

Now, if Conor said this, the whole board would be ecstatic and exalting in his warrior spirit.

But since it's Jones they will say he is cruel and arrogant.

I felt sorry for DC. What Bones said was true though.

Bones came off like a stone cold mofo at that pc. I loved it.

That was kinda shitty - was hoping they would bury the hatchet. For cripes sake, DC's daughter died...you at least have to feel for a young man that is currently immersed in sorrow and had to deal with that in their life.

Good shit Jones.

DC said he wanted to ruin Jones and put his career/life into a tailspin.
[YT]ckkaOPjvVSY[/YT]

"You won't see him winning 10 in a row anymore," said Cormier. "He'll win some, but then he'll lose some, then he'll go searching for answers. He'll go up to heavyweight, he'll come back down. My goal is not only to beat him and take his belt, I'm coming to throw his whole career into a tailspin. Because not only is he going to lose this fight, it's going to put doubt and questions in his head, he'll never be able to answer them. You're going to see a different man whenever he gets out of that cage on Jan. 3."

Cormier says he'd absolutely be willing to face Jones again in an immediate rematch, but that he believes 'Bones' would need to be convinced to take the fight.

"Right away," said Cormier. "I'll beat him up again. I'll beat him on Jan. 3., he'll come right back, I'll beat him again. When a guy that believes the way that he is, he won't be the same. So not only will he lose to me, but his career is going to go in a tailspin. His head will be spinning. He won't know what's going on. This dude's in for a rude awakening. I'm looking to rid MMA of Jon Jones."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...er-cm-punk-dana-white-anderson-silva-mma-news

Black Chael Sonnen

Jones and Cerrone need to talk to Nick Diaz and learn to stop talking shit after the fight, it looks terrible. Shake hands and move on..

What would they learn from Nick? They'd have to lose a fight first to incorporate the "I'm retiring," "he hits like a bitch," "I want a rematch (even tho I'm retiring)", etc. etc.

That was kinda shitty - was hoping they would bury the hatchet. For cripes sake, DC's daughter died...you at least have to feel for a young man that is currently immersed in sorrow and had to deal with that in their life.
Wait, wut?

I think the lead up for the fight and the press conference goes along way for his PR. He doesn't have to sugar coat things and "be fake" anymore. Listening to him at the post fight was refreshing.

And Jones older sister who basically would watch over him and his brothers died from Cancer at 18. Keep stuff like that out of this.

Why should he feel sorry for winning a fight? Who asks that shit?

I'd rather have him say that than pretend he's the greatest guy in the world who everybody should like. Plus, that's money right there. You might not like the guy who says that, but you'd definitely pay attention to him, and pay to see him possibly get beat up.

Yeah you'd probably beat me up irl and you probably make minimum wage.

I feel like you may have had a few then been disappointed by the fight. It's cool. You'll be fine. Take a deep breath, then maybe a nap, and the world will look better tomorrow.

No one wins an internet argument.

Back