"I dont feel sorry for DC, this is combat"

submerged88

The 88 refers to a car--not H H.
@Black
Reaction score
Jones in response to a question about whether he feels bad (or something) for DC.

Now, if Conor said this, the whole board would be ecstatic and exalting in his warrior spirit.

But since it's Jones they will say he is cruel and arrogant.

He said he doesn't feel sorry cause he thinks DC would be trash talking had he won.

he's being fake he really likes Cormier but pretends he still doesn't like him. Shergog logicc

I'm so glad he answered it that way. Of course DC is giving him props, he lost.

I agree with Jones. I think if Cormier won he wouldn't be sympathetic towards Jones either, at the end of the day they fought and the best man won - simple as that. I have nothing against Cormier by the way.

Asshole statement, yea. But I'd really argue that this lack of empathy is what got him to where he is now. And truthfully, he's right. You can't feel sorry in the fight game, especially to someone that you're gonna fight again someday.

Good, DC talked a ton of shit about Bones he got what was coming to him

Good shit Jones.

DC said he wanted to ruin Jones and put his career/life into a tailspin.
[YT]ckkaOPjvVSY[/YT]

"You won't see him winning 10 in a row anymore," said Cormier. "He'll win some, but then he'll lose some, then he'll go searching for answers. He'll go up to heavyweight, he'll come back down. My goal is not only to beat him and take his belt, I'm coming to throw his whole career into a tailspin. Because not only is he going to lose this fight, it's going to put doubt and questions in his head, he'll never be able to answer them. You're going to see a different man whenever he gets out of that cage on Jan. 3."

Cormier says he'd absolutely be willing to face Jones again in an immediate rematch, but that he believes 'Bones' would need to be convinced to take the fight.

"Right away," said Cormier. "I'll beat him up again. I'll beat him on Jan. 3., he'll come right back, I'll beat him again. When a guy that believes the way that he is, he won't be the same. So not only will he lose to me, but his career is going to go in a tailspin. His head will be spinning. He won't know what's going on. This dude's in for a rude awakening. I'm looking to rid MMA of Jon Jones."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...er-cm-punk-dana-white-anderson-silva-mma-news

Jones in response to a question about whether he feels bad (or something) for DC.

Now, if Conor said this, the whole board would be ecstatic and exalting in his warrior spirit.

Connor is always humble in victory or defeat

This is an acceptable, and truthful response.

The loser had it coming, whoever it was going to be.

Respect to Jones, I wanted Cormier to win, but I guess it wasn't to be.

Good shit Jones.

[YT]ckkaOPjvVSY[/YT]

"You won't see him winning 10 in a row anymore," said Cormier. "He'll win some, but then he'll lose some, then he'll go searching for answers. He'll go up to heavyweight, he'll come back down. My goal is not only to beat him and take his belt, I'm coming to throw his whole career into a tailspin. Because not only is he going to lose this fight, it's going to put doubt and questions in his head, he'll never be able to answer them. You're going to see a different man whenever he gets out of that cage on Jan. 3."

Cormier says he'd absolutely be willing to face Jones again in an immediate rematch, but that he believes 'Bones' would need to be convinced to take the fight.

"Right away," said Cormier. "I'll beat him up again. I'll beat him on Jan. 3., he'll come right back, I'll beat him again. When a guy that believes the way that he is, he won't be the same. So not only will he lose to me, but his career is going to go in a tailspin. His head will be spinning. He won't know what's going on. This dude's in for a rude awakening. I'm looking to rid MMA of Jon Jones."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/12/...er-cm-punk-dana-white-anderson-silva-mma-news

Haha he looks like a fool now

I fucking loved it , the vitriol was real between the two , he already gave DC props earlier but the interviewer was trying to get a humble response from Jones and he basically gave him a Fuck off with this statement

Good shit Jones.

[YT]ckkaOPjvVSY[/YT]

Whoops!

Jones and Cerrone need to talk to Nick Diaz and learn to stop talking shit after the fight, it looks terrible. Shake hands and move on..

Jones is cold as fuck! Keepin it real, making DC his wife.

You catch on fast don't ya?

Back