I dont enjoy watching fights enough when im not on this forum

You do like hanging in shitholes according to your post count.
Not on fight night though!
Got a boring job that allows me to have a shit ton of free time to do shit on the internet.
<13>

Not on fight night though!
Got a boring job that allows me to have a shit ton of free time to do shit on the internet.
<13>
At the same time many people that watch MMA isnt popular in their country so there are no bars that play it. Im pretty lucky as i have a friends who are also into MMA but a lot of people have no choice. Good luck on finding a not dead end job where you can just not work for major parts of your day.

Sherdog makes watching fights live better.

You also learn (or relearn) a lot from reading the pbp threads.

Of course, this is still Sherdog so you will get flamed for your thread.

But I support you Sherbro.

I'm a fan who wakes up at 3 a.m.(from prelims) to watch fights. First thing's first i need live thread on to watch fights so i wont feel alone during fights, Sherdog is #supernecessary in this case. It multiplies the enjoyment i get from fights.

I watch 90% of cards by myself, Twitter and Sherdog help make it more fun agreed.

I feel the love Sherbro.

What country you from?

Ummm......... Do you need a hug or something?
Maybe a pat on the back?

None of my friends watch fights anymore. My ex used to watch half-assed with me but she was a needy emotional overdramatic attention whore who cried all the time and we broke up.

So I agree Sherdog makes things better.

A lil bit of weed and a PBP thread is all I need

Ehhhh. That'd be tough. Most cards for me kickoff around 10am Sunday. Main card midday. Perfect timing for me. It's a easy buzz to maintain.

Back