I dont enjoy watching fights enough when im not on this forum

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm a fan who wakes up at 3 a.m.(from prelims) to watch fights. First thing's first i need live thread on to watch fights so i wont feel alone during fights, Sherdog is #supernecessary in this case. It multiplies the enjoyment i get from fights.

I'm a fan who wakes up at 3 a.m.(from prelims) to watch fights. First thing's first i need live thread on to watch fights so i wont feel alone during fights, Sherdog is #supernecessary in this case. It multiplies the enjoyment i get from fights.
This post was super unnecessary

A classic touchy sherdogger
images

I don't know what you expect as a response, but I think you need a hug...

here, Khabib's bear is ready for you
3gvyyk.jpg

Last edited:
I don't even go near Sherdog when I'm watching fights live! {<jordan}
More to life than this fucking shit hole! <{yearp}>

I signed on Sherdog after many years of just lurking because I got really tired to watch MMA streams alone in the middle of the night, as an Italian I can totally understand TS. Having people even just online to talk shit with is really a great human contribution in following this so called sport. Sherdog for life.

Sherdog PBP threads make live events 3000% more enjoyable.
Also the PBP thread is usually very nice and funny and full of great posters, even people that usually hate eachother and are at eachothers throats can have fun, shitpost, and discuss the fights.

Sherdog PBP threads make live events 3000% more enjoyable.
Also the PBP thread is usually very nice and funny and full of great posters, even people that usually hate eachother and are at eachothers throats can have fun, shitpost, and discuss the fights.
Its why I try to avoid it.

Sherdog at its core is to hate and not get along. That thread goes against that.

Sherdog bless

It’s just not the same when you call strangers in person Betas or manlets

*Group hug*

Its why I try to avoid it.

Sherdog at its core is to hate and not get along. That thread goes against that.
Exactly. Why the fuck would I come here to make friends?! Sherdog is the ultimate troll box.

Back