I dont drink enough water!!

Like anything just add a little each day until
your drinking a gal.
You'll feel better and workout harder

VegasFighter said:
I just cant bring myself to drink that much. I'll have one, maybe 2 16oz bottles a day. But usually i find myself drinking Ariznoa green tea.

Is that really bad for me? I mean, i lost a grip of weight in the time i've been training. my diet's changed completely, and i've been wokring out.

just dont like water.

Just dont understand how someone does not like water.
When Im drenched from sweat and training hard I love the taste of water.

Wait till you experience kidney problems ... then you will love water.

Grab a gallon and just fill it up... Throughout the day keep it by your side when you can and just make your self drink it....... Before you know it, it will be empty and you will be happy... Pissing every hour is a BLAST!

I remember last year, my dorm room was the farthest from the bathroom. It was actually about a one in a half minute walk (which is a lot when you are going to the bathroom a bunch in the middle of the night).

It became such a pain in the ass. By the time I got back from 1. getting dressed to go piss (co-ed dorm) 2. talking to whoever in the hallway 3. getting blasted from the super bright lights in the hallway, I was wide awake.

Eventually I just started pissing out of the window.

Boondocksaint said:
I remember last year, my dorm room was the farthest from the bathroom. It was actually about a one in a half minute walk (which is a lot when you are going to the bathroom a bunch in the middle of the night).

It became such a pain in the ass. By the time I got back from 1. getting dressed to go piss (co-ed dorm) 2. talking to whoever in the hallway 3. getting blasted from the super bright lights in the hallway, I was wide awake.

sounds great, cant wait to piss all the time. lol. glad i have my own bathroom.

Boondocksaint said:

The entertainment value of this can only be judged if you can let us know the floor you are on. The higher the more fun. Especially in the winter (assuming you get snow) so you can write your name in HUGE letters across the lawn.

VegasFighter said:
I just cant bring myself to drink that much. I'll have one, maybe 2 16oz bottles a day. But usually i find myself drinking Ariznoa green tea.

Is that really bad for me? I mean, i lost a grip of weight in the time i've been training. my diet's changed completely, and i've been wokring out.

just dont like water.

Fill a 1gal milk jug with water. Drink it throughout the day.

ShadowNINku said:
true the green tea is your safest bet if you must have sugar in your drinks or gatorade and powerade but*** the Arizona can has about 3-4 servings making that 17 grams 17times 3 or 4

no it is not 17 grams in 24 ounces....it's 17 grams in every 8oz. which is a serving according to dietary information labels.....so per can it's more than it says

OK, didn't read the serving part, but green tea is a shitload better for you than soda, besides like i said it's full of antioxidants. Just sayin, it's better for people to drink than soda, the sugar is mainly derived from the honey which is more natural.

Back