I Don't Care Where They Are Ranked....

SuperBadAzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When Carlos gets healthy the UFC has to set up Brown vs Condit..

Jesus that fight would be nuts! I can't even imagine it, because it would be the greatest fight ever...

Please UFC, make this happen..

It would look like Shogun/Machida II ... sort of ... kinda ... a lil bit ... maybe

Just do it. Fuck it

they'd probably kill each other, not sure I could stomach that one.

NBK wouldn't gas like Silva did. He would drag Brown into deep water and KO him.

NBK wouldn't gas like Silva did. He would drag Brown into deep water and KO him.

Hm, this seems very possible.

But Brown wouldn't be likely to give up and gas either. Carlos is certainly a lot more proven in those deep waters, though. Either way, could be the fight of the century.

Any combo of

Big Rig/Lawler/Browne/Diaz/Condit/Lombard would be tits.

NBK game planned with Diaz. Do you really think he'd just stand there and trade with Brown? I'm a fan of both of them, but I'm reluctant to think he would.

Hm, this seems very possible.

But Brown wouldn't be likely to give up and gas either. Carlos is certainly a lot more proven in those deep waters, though. Either way, could be the fight of the century.

Condit has beaten some of the best WWs in the UFC and Brown is somewhat unproven against top WWs. I think it would be a early sub for Condit. He wont be gassing like Silva

Come to think of it, it wouldn't be that great of a fight.

Jackson and Wink will devise a plan to land a liver kick and it will work the first time and Condit won't waste the finishing opportunity.

MB's got a Tito level liver, lol

NBK game planned with Diaz. Do you really think he'd just stand there and trade with Brown? I'm a fan of both of them, but I'm reluctant to think he would.

Despite what people who just look at Condit's record and see his finishes, or just watch his highlight real, Condit has never just stood there and traded with anyone. Guy always moved a lot

Any combo of

Big Rig/Lawler/Browne/Diaz/Condit/Lombard would be tits.

funny how the WW division got a million times more exciting without a certain Canadian eh?

funny how the WW division got a million times more exciting without a certain Canadian eh?

Maybe it has to do with there being no dominant champ so the division is wide open? Its allot more fun when you have 6 or 7 guys who could be champ, as opposed to when GSP was champ and anytime a top WW looked good no one would care because they had little chance at winning the belt

Kinda like how MW looks so good right now with Silva losing

Maybe it has to do with there being no dominant champ so the division is wide open? Its allot more fun when you have 6 or 7 guys who could be champ, as opposed to when GSP was champ and anytime a top WW looked good no one would care because GSP would avoid making the fight exciting by any means necessary.

Fixed.

Now, I agree.

Totally different. Matt Brown wouldn't walk forward flipping birds & losing. Brown would swing wildly pursuing & finish & force Condit to go to war. Condit gets hate for the Diaz fight, but that was mostly Nick's fault....

Back