Opinion I don't blame Trump or Obama for their consolidation of power, I blame McConnell

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't blame Trump or Obama for their actions that resemble a king.

I don't blame them for declaring national emergencies, or using executive action to get things done.

I blame Mitch McConnell, and how he sacrificed the little bit our system still worked, to hurt Obama politically.

Mitch McConnell deployed a strategy of obstructionism, that Pelosi and Dems have now copied with Trump, to politically damage their opponents.

Obama and Trump are right to consolidate power, to get things done.

We the American people are wrong for not holding Mitch McConnell accountable for the damage he did to our country.

Discuss......

Luckily he will be dead soon (hopefully Trump as well). Moscow Mitch dying off would be amazing for the country.

Luckily he will be dead soon (hopefully Trump as well). Moscow Mitch dying off would be amazing for the country.

That doesn't really solve the problem though.

The only way to start that process is for all of us voters to collectively recognize the damage that was done here, and creating a political price for it.

That doesn't really solve the problem though.

The only way to start that process is for all of us voters to collectively recognize the damage that was done here, and creating a political price for it.

You'd be surprised.

Turtles can live for a very long time unfortunately...

coRll1R.jpg

Trump is a symptom. Even with him gone, this get's worse for you guys as time moves on.

Mitch is the most dangerous politician in the game.

He needs to be voted out of office in the worst way possible.

<Huh2>

Geez....enjoy your visit with the U.S. Secret Service...
RT_trump_rally_protester_jt_160312_16x9_992.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck finding me, I'll be hiding in Sketch's garage in Canada

just exposed where I'll be hiding... damnit

Back