i dont blame luke

mayberry used to be for "intelligent discussion." lol. we need a thot subforum
In all honesty we need a forum for all of these threads that aren't directly related to UFC fights. Everytime a fighter posts on twitter or does anything in their private life somebody makes a thread here about it... Even if said fighter is retired. "Woah look at this WMMA fighter in her swimsuit!" "UFC needs to hire this ring girl!" "Conor looking swole!"

Luke needs to work on his game. One of the first things you do is throw shade at her team.....not a smart move.
Also kind of immature of her to show Jorge for him to post the messages.

Based on last night.. i agree. This problem goes deeper and will get worse. If she wasn't fine she wouldn't be there so Who Cares. Imagine you're a badass fighter on the regional scene but you can't get a shot in the big leagues because you're not considered handsome enough. Same thing... it's called bullshit. She is welcome to prove me wrong I stay ready to eat crow.. funny how I never do tho...

so her being a taekwondo person means nothing.

so her being a taekwondo person means nothing.
For real like K-Hottie. Since she was a young child? Cuz that was part of my analysis and why i won 250k through Waterson and Emmett and bearjew and Federer in 2 this morning. Yeah, it would mean A Lot. God i want to call out so many people but i take my winnings out on the whole site instead. Bragging after to someone directly is classless and ive never done it. I just cast a shadow of smugness everywhere @... ahhhhh. Damn it. Ask sapp, the one who can be trusted, all u doubters out there. A mil was a Long time ago. That shit like 3 weeks old now.. just sayin. Yeah her background/ mentality/ how she was raised matters.

Everything, matters. You can't run numbers on this shit.

Last edited:
rockhard definitely would've succeeded if he didn't shit on her team lmao.

His usual awkward self lol, 99 percent of the time when Luke tries to smash he likely gets it being his "awkward self"

Come on, you know he’s corny and awkward as shit. I agree of course he pulls beautiful women with ease, but it’s not because he has game, which is fine more power to him I’m just telling the truth.

Waterson has a pancake butt compared to this girl. Those nude pics of her really do tell the whole story, she looks like a dude in those shots

41D84A0100000578-4647686-image-a-19_1498669622632.jpg

f8a2b2c560d8ee0e2c022232d7f09052.jpg

I saw this post scrolling up, so before I even saw your text section of the post I was already trying to think of a KHottie/Shaw Brothers joke to make.

Gawd DAMN that fucking amount of Thailand in pics not featuring Lumpinee or Rajadamnern.

Come on, you know he’s corny and awkward as shit. I agree of course he pulls beautiful women with ease, but it’s not because he has game, which is fine more power to him I’m just telling the truth.

Having game is super overrated. Either she wants the D or she doesn't.

Wait, is this the hysterical, crying broad?

I dont like him at all but shes a stupid cunt for doing that. Then women bitch about guys

I agree 100 percent. Rockhold is one of my least favorite fighters, but that was fucked up on her part and even worse for Masvidal (who I like) to run with it...

Better than Ostovich from what I looked up. Still, a disturbing trend for WMMA. Fake titty instagram chicks with 3-4 years of training. Who does this appeal to? The women, or the men? Or the softcores? Idk. I don't liks it though unless she's proven she's willing to sactifice her face in there. PVZ sucks but she was so i'll never say a bad word never have. K-Hottie won me 250k last night she's a Savage. Some are real. Who knows. Just have a feeling there are many less attractive women out there with more experience who'd kill her, tbh.

You won 250k on Waterson on Saturday???
Wow dude, congrats. .
What were the odds and what did you bet?

Back