I don't believe for one second anyone says Brock

Conor + Ronda > Brock in terms of numbers it seems. I think Cain beat some of that PPV stardom out of Lesnar.

Neither Conor nor Ronda have beaten Brock's top PPV. The idea that Conor's and Ronda's numbers would perfectly add-up if they were in the same card is stupid, a good part of their respective public is in fact the same.

Nah, I always thought he was talented, but I also thought that he isn't the best HW in the UFC and Dana wants to protect him by letting him fight a guy like Carwin or Mir at 116 instead of giving Junior or Cain the shot.

What ? Cain's best win was Rothwell when the Carwin vs Lesnar fight was announced, he beat Big Nog just before that fight and got the next shot. Junior's best win was Cro Cop and Gonzaga, who already lost to Carwin. And how was sending Lesnar against Mir, who already beat him, a form of protection ?

UFC's biggest star ever.

The Notorious Rowdy Ronor "Brock" McLesnar

ufc%20BIG%20ace_zpskut33m71.jpg

Let him stay in WWE. No desire to see him return, even for another breakdance session.

Conor + Ronda > Brock in terms of numbers it seems. I think Cain beat some of that PPV stardom out of Lesnar.

Neither of them have outsold Brock. Brock broke a million multiple times.

I hated Brock with a passion when he first began in MMA.... By the time he left, after seeing some of the beatings he took, I actually felt bad for him. Strange how that happened. I believe that his diverticulitis had at least something to do with his performance towards the end. Not that he would've beaten Cain or Reem, but it absolutely would've been much more competitive. One thing for sure, Brock HATED getting hit.

Anyway, if he came back 100% healthy, I'd definitely pay to see him fight.

I just really wish the diverticulitis had not happened for him. His ceiling may have been exactly the same but its just sad when those external factors play such a huge part rather than an individual fighter's talent and work ethic.

Brock gave mma a huge jump??? Wtf no he brought over lame ass wwwe fans and real mma fans tuned in to watch him get destroyed although his size and power was enough to throw skills out the window sometimes he did ok but he did not do shit for mma

One of the wildest and most entertaining ever.

I loved watching Lesnar fights. I loved bitching about Lesnar before and after his fights. And I loved the buildup that accompanied every bout he was in. I especially loved watching him get his ass kicked around the cage.
I was a hater, but he's one of those guys I hated, but still kinda miss.
If, by some miracle, he came back to MMA in top form, I'd love every moment of that too.

Brock was never same athlete or fighter as soon as he found out he had diverticulitis after surgery it took something out of him and he never looked like the fighter he once was which is too bad.

Real fighters don't "turtle up" after a solid punch..

oh, it's true

That boy was showman. He sold his fights and who doesn't love to see 265 pound men banging huh?

This is not your diary to you vomit whatever shit you are thinking at the moment you clown. Shut up.

This.

Who the fuck cares what you do or don't believe?

I've been an MMA fan since 2001 and I couldn't give a fuck less about Lesnar.

mmmmmmm no.

Brock-Reem ? Only 500k.

Who ever says they didn't love watching Brock Lesnar in the Octagon either hates MMA or is liar. If Brock came back today and headlined a PPV he would do better numbers then a Conor McGregor card co headlined by Ronda. Lets just be honest no one has really carried the torch after Brock gave MMA a huge jump........

His last ppv against Overeem did 500k.

Back