I don’t want to hear anymore about Gane, Pavlovich is the one to watch…. What’s next?

Fact Checker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Forget pillow fisted point fighters… Pavlovich has cannons for fists and is cool under chaos. Takes controlled chances and is getting better.

He made Tuivasa realize he had no business being in there with him.

Give this man a title shot or title eliminator. Takes chances and produces results.

What do you guys think?

I think this man is next in line

Screenshot_2022-12-02_at_12.01.52_rmvuf0

Forget pillow fisted point fighters… Pavlovich has cannons for fists and is cool under chaos. Takes controlled chances and is getting better.

Give this man a title shot or title eliminator. Takes chances and produces results.

What do you guys think?
Gane is one of the most talented heavyweight fighter in MMA history, and you don't want to hear about him anymore?

I have seen many shitty takes but this one is just too stupid to even debate. Gane even beats Tuivasa before Pavlovich did. I agree that Pavlovich is a very great fighter though.

Pavlovich's grappling looked very weak the last time against Overeem, chances are Ngannou will just wrestlefuck him like he did versus Gane.
Sergei's base is Greco-Romain wrestling, he originally started that sport as a 5 year old kid. His TDD was solid against Dagestani wrestlers in russian promotions. I bet he can outwrestle Ngannou in clinch

What do you guys think?

Pavlovich and Gane have the same number of career KOs (2).

Wheres the proof that Pavlovich has more knockout power than Gane?

Pavlovich's grappling looked very weak the last time against Overeem, chances are Ngannou will just wrestlefuck him like he did versus Gane.
That’s also Overeem we are talking about, a Guy who is among The Greatest MMA HW’s to ever strap on a Pair of MMA Gloves. A Guy who has more in ring (and cage) experience than practically anyone, lol just look at his record!

Sergei has been on a Roll since then and is a Terrifying freak of Nature. Tell me the last guy to put away a Guy like Bam Bam in under a minute?? I’ll wait.

Sergei vs Gane should be BONKERS!!

Why forget Gane ? Let them bang bro, that should be an excellent HW fight, would probably be one of the most exciting at HW right now actually.
Schedule wise, with Gane's hand injury, they could each be ready to fight again at about the same time, I reckon, so let's do this !

I agree that Gane is pillow fisted in comparison but if they fight I actually Gane point fighting to a win.

Sergei should get the #1 contender fight now. Face winner of the next title fight.

Lol, if you genuinely think that Pavlovich has shown some sort of new threat that we haven’t seen from others, I’m a bit confused.

Gane absolutely smashed Tai and Derrick, he systematically dismantled them. Sergei has the wrecking ball style, but Overeem showed us how bad he is on the ground.

Sergei vs Romanov, easy money.

Sergei is just another one of the crowd. He’s good, but let’s not act like we just saw the new Fedor lol.

Pavlovich and Gane have the same number of career KOs (2).

Wheres the proof that Pavlovich has more knockout power than Gane?

Im not sure of what point you’re trying to prove… Pav is on a 5 fight win streak all by first round KO/TKO

What do you guys think?
Rewatch Overeem fight.
It's not very long.

Gane is one of the most talented heavyweight fighter in MMA history, and you don't want to hear about him anymore?

I have seen many shitty takes but this one is just too stupid to even debate. Gane even beats Tuivasa before Pavlovich did. I agree that Pavlovich is a very great fighter though.
Talented yes, but IMO he fought tentative when he had the chance at belt.

Back