I don’t understand how Rogan can be popular still after being exposed so many times!

@true_fan
Some words you should google, hyperbole and promotion. His job is literally to hype up fighters and build excitement for upcoming fighters.

1) Machida was looking pretty unbeatable at the time. 16-0 (8-0 UFC) and an undefeated Champ. Anyone who knew Shogun wasnt entirely surprised but Machida was top dog for a reason.
2)Much like Machida Ronda was looking unbeatable for quite sometime. Everyone knew she wasnt well rounded but WMMAs talent pool and her extremely high Judo skills put her in a class of her own. 12-0 with 11 first round finishes.
3) Brock Lesnar is a physical freak. Yeah, he is and was steroided out but his sheer size and strength added to a wrestling background led him to a championship belt. He was equal parts popularity from WWE, physical curiosity and freak show. Calling him a viking to me is pretty fitting and I dont know why you would object to that.

Overall lighten up man, Rogans job is to hype up fighters. Each example you gave was a fighter in the prime of their top moments. Every fighter at the top appears unbeatable until they are beaten. Hyperbolic statements during this time are completely justified.
Now if you just dont like Rogan, that's fine. It's your opinion, dont watch or listen to him. No worries. But to attack him like this? Weak man.

Whats weak is Rogaine and UFC shills getting offended at Stephen A calling out Cowboy for folding like a cheap tent. So only Rogaine is allowed to spew ridiculous statements? gtfo

Whats weak is Rogaine and UFC shills getting offended at Stephen A calling out Cowboy for folding like a cheap tent. So only Rogaine is allowed to spew ridiculous statements? gtfo
I think anyone who gets offended by statements made by announcers is weak regardless of the statement itself.

At the time... yes. I thought her Olympic Judo pedigree was simply too much for the girls at the time. WMMA didn’t have the skill level it had now. Ronda was genuinely half a decade ahead of her opponents. She demolished a dozen top contenders is seconds.

And I honestly believe if Ronda was still fighting she would easily be a top five Bantamweight.

I tend to agree that the skill and athletic level was lower than nowadays except maybe for Cyborg and a few others. Only the UFC hype machine was working at full speed back then to the point she believed her own hype until she met real athletic girls like Holm nunes..
Wmma has dramatically improved since then with girls like schevschenko Zhang JJ etc..
I'm not sure rousey would do as good in today's era

U missed the point! Watch how Cowboy reacts instead of pulling his arm and moving back he stays in position to get more damage! That’s against human nature which also means divvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve

Does cowboy honestly have to take a dive for Conor to beat him?

Everyone on here thinks its a fluke everytime Conor wins.

20+ KOs and somehow each one of the people he Ko'd all took a dive or were injured.

Yeah, Joe outed himself as a comedian long ago...

Take what he says with a grain of salt, I used to listen to his podcasts, but a few years back he started focusing on other than MMA and started becoming a subject matter expert on anything and everything. That’s when he lost me, he started having bizarro guests with strange conspiracy theories and the show went south fast. I just don’t take him seriously anymore, he’s a paid UFC shill and cheerleader, every time I hear him say “ohhh he’s hurt” or “that’s tights, this is it” I just roll my eyes.

So
Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?

So a handful of mistakes in his entire career? You fucking snowflake.

Ps brock is a viking and Donald is tough.

Deal with it you little pussy or you take up a job where all you do is talk and see if everything you say perfectly satisfies everyone.

Sounds like a guy focused on the positive things in life and not obsessed with loser shit like yourself.

It's a podcast, a long form conversation. You think it's called "the joe rogan report" or the "joe rogan opinion"

Quit your crying

The same reason a couple million people follow and "like" an instagram slut who pretends to be an "influencer".
It's the crowd effect. A good amount of people are legit highly influenceable retards who will believe what a "trusted influencer" will say. In that case good old Joe Rogan who is supposedly a "martial arts expert".
{<jordan}

The same reason a couple million people follow and "like" an instagram slut who pretends to be an "influencer".
It's the crowd effect. A good amount of people are legit highly influenceable retards who will believe what a "trusted influencer" will say. In that case good old Joe Rogan who is supposedly a "martial arts expert".
{<jordan}
<{anton}>

So

So a handful of mistakes in his entire career? You fucking snowflake.

Ps brock is a viking and Donald is tough.

Deal with it you little pussy or you take up a job where all you do is talk and see if everything you say perfectly satisfies everyone.
upload_2020-1-29_13-44-15.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

When-A-Bodybuilder-Retires-Gets-Injured-or-Gets-OFF-CYCLE-Before-and-After.jpg

you need to visit a shrink for gullible treatment on the double child

Retards will always buy retarded shit, you can expose them every day, they don’t care that it’s not working, pretending is their life and reality will never creep in, even if it’s standing in front of them with a bullhorn

Yeah he exaggerated the shoulder strikes.. was almost embarrassing with Frankie Edgar on the pod, should have spotted the knees more..

Not really but his comments that Cowboy didn’t take a dive and that the shoulder strikes did him in are extremely biased and triggering

Are you on the spectrum? Because that's the vibe you're giving off here.

Are you on the spectrum? Because that's the vibe you're giving off here.
He completely and wholeheartedly was talking as if dives are/were myths, which means his trolling and biased are at a different level besides his chicken squeaking voice tone and other wrong terminology words that he uses like rocked which is used for none humans and solid objects and his biased commentary tactics! He is either a king troll or just very narrow minded. Plus, I don’t think u and I see eye to eye because you’re ready for personal insults for stating my opinion about a stranger so go & fuck yourself and u r on my ignore list!

Retards will always buy retarded shit, you can expose them every day, they don’t care that it’s not working, pretending is their life and reality will never creep in, even if it’s standing in front of them with a bullhorn
I love people like u Sir because you and others like u are actually a dying breed these days!

View attachment 719089

maxresdefault.jpg

When-A-Bodybuilder-Retires-Gets-Injured-or-Gets-OFF-CYCLE-Before-and-After.jpg

you need to visit a shrink for gullible treatment on the double child
ok I was going to try an explain to you about genetics and how even if you took the same gear than a top bodybuilder you probably would't look close to how they look, but now I see that you are trolling

Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?

Simple: you can't ignore the past, when the only comparison we had was Goldie.
Goldie made Rogan look like a fucking sage.

So everyone who spent almost two decades with this impression, it will take a lot more time to break that vision they have of him.

ok I was going to try an explain to you about genetics and how even if you took the same gear than a top bodybuilder you probably would't look close to how they look, but now I see that you are trolling
You just don’t fuckng get it! Rogan is saying that Brock is a Viking as if he is a clean natural looking guy who was born like that! So before answering try to comprehend the statements I made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back