I don’t understand how Rogan can be popular still after being exposed so many times!

Exactly my point how can people not see how biased and fake this manlet is?
Nothing you say has much credibility after seeing how insecure you are with the manlet comment. Confident people don't need to say stuff like that to make themselves feel better.

Stop watching ufc if it bothers you so much.

Nobody has a gun to your head telling you to believe everything Rogan says.

Like all mma fans, Rogan tends to make statements in the heat of the moment.

So...Cowboy, a man with over 50 fights in a steel cage with trained killers, who jumps from aeroplanes, cave dives, jat skiis, snowmobiles in between MMA training, wich he started after hia kickboxing career - IS NOT TOUGH cause he had a bad night aginst a double champ and one of the most talented strikers ever in the UFC?

I would like to see you get all that punishment over the years and keep coming.

He gets his nose broken, orbital broken and he says I love this, I'm gonna be back.

Idk about you, but that is super tough for me.

That's why I follow MMA. Guys with the most alpha and tough mentalities and mindsets that exist on the planet.

Every time they enter the cage they literally bet their body and health that they can phisically overpower ond hurt another highly trained fighter with the same mentality.
If they loose a bet they loose their eyes (bisping literally), get their bones broken, knees wrecked, the wole body bruised or sent to another dimenaion by someone like Ngannu.

I remember my nerves wen i was copeting in powerlifting, going on to the platform in front of maybe a 150 people. Doubt creepa in, and if somethings goes wrong you can hurt yourself.

I cat even imagine how it is to fight in front of 20 thousand in an arena and tens of milions around the world.

Cowboy, and all the other fighters in the UFC are ALL tough as they come.
What kind of an extreme warrior are you TS to not be impressed by toughness of professional cage fighters...
U missed the point! Watch how Cowboy reacts instead of pulling his arm and moving back he stays in position to get more damage! That’s against human nature which also means divvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve

Nothing you say has much credibility after seeing how insecure you are with the manlet comment. Confident people don't need to say stuff like that to make themselves feel better.
Because he acts like a sneaky fuck that only people who are inferior act like this to get attention! I know many of them and see their behavior a mile away. Sorry if I offended u somehow

<{fry}>

Let’s be real if he said khabib is the goat and would beat HW’s you’d want to slob on his knob

He's been around forever, and a lot of us OG's appreciate him. He generally knows what he's talking about, and he is fun to listen to at times. He's always been half of a good announcing team.

lol @ hot trigged TS is by Rogan over absolutely nothing

lol @ Brock being just a big guy on steroids. Take as much steroids as you want for the next 5 years TS, and then challenge Brock to a fight. He will literally savagely split you in half with one arm behind his back.

Also, nesflash..........Francis is still really fucking scary despite losing once to Stipe, and he has GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THEN! Shocking, I know. Every time the topic of Francis comes up should Rogan be like "ehh that guy is a can, lost to Stipe in his first title fight. Will always be a can" in true sherdogger fashion?
U are extremely gullible that’s all I can say

He literally talks up every single fighter. And he openly admits this. He just gives extra praise to people that truly impress him. At the time the whole world thought Ronda was invincible. He overestimated her abilities. He was just as shocked as everyone else when she lost. The man isn't perfect

Except many were convinced at all by this narrative and knew she was get exposed sooner or later.

I mean come on did you believe in this whole once in a lifetime athlete and other world class striking?

Rogan is full of shit he is so biased UFC hype machine guy

Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?

It's BECAUSE he says stupid ignorant shit in a bold manner and doesn't care about how ignorant it is that he's popular. He's the king to all the ignorant people out there, who have been put down for being ignoramuses. You see certain segments in the political arena raising up their heroes on a similar basis.

I don't really believe what he says but he's one of those guys I like to listen talk. Like Sonnen or Schaub. I know they often say sht but they add some drama to their talk, it's never boring.
At first yeah. But joe is so predictable now in his podcast.

Except many were convinced at all by this narrative and knew she was get exposed sooner or later.

I mean come on did you believe in this whole once in a lifetime athlete and other world class striking?

At the time... yes. I thought her Olympic Judo pedigree was simply too much for the girls at the time. WMMA didn’t have the skill level it had now. Ronda was genuinely half a decade ahead of her opponents. She demolished a dozen top contenders is seconds.

And I honestly believe if Ronda was still fighting she would easily be a top five Bantamweight.

Rogan has been doing this for a good 25 ? years now. Hes doing something right .Hes an intelligent and well spoken guy who happens to be a walking encyclopedia of many disciplines. Over the course of time in this particular sport [ especially], is he going to make his fair share of " mis -takes " and going to be criticized for them ( mma attracts thee worst fans) ? Yes .... of course. He may even look real bad once in a blue moon.

Remember- this cat is at the forefront of most ppvs and doing play by play[ LIVE] on God knows what discipline and even tries to educate the audience on where certain fighters should be in order for submissions[ of whatever discipline]having the best chance to come to fruition of success. He does commentary with actual current mmartists and is not intimidated one iota.
He continues the lead and his co hosts are in rhythm.

Let's take it easy on roggie. I'm rather impressed and relieved when hes doing a ppv( he cant do all now). He adds ALOT to these shows without people even knowing. Hes fluid, lucid and knows what's going on ( for the most part - it's very easy to make a mistake in a very complex combat sport)

Not really but his comments that Cowboy didn’t take a dive and that the shoulder strikes did him in are extremely biased and triggering

The shoulder strikes broke his nose, if you think Cowboy took a dive MMA isn't the sport for you.

Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?
and my personal favorite "Renan Barao is a monster"

Most sports i watched growing up had hyperbolic commentators who often had their favourite players they would get excited over.

After a while it's easy to tell when he's pushing a company narrative and when he's just over-excited. He talks a bit more openly on his podcast and while he does do a bit of shilling it's pretty obvious when he's in that mode.

Apparently only "knowledgeable" people (aka shills like him) are allowed to give their opinion on UFC fights.

It's BECAUSE he says stupid ignorant shit in a bold manner and doesn't care about how ignorant it is that he's popular. He's the king to all the ignorant people out there, who have been put down for being ignoramuses. You see certain segments in the political arena raising up their heroes on a similar basis.
<{anton}> Thank u Sir !!!!

@true_fan
Some words you should google, hyperbole and promotion. His job is literally to hype up fighters and build excitement for upcoming fights.

1) Machida was looking pretty unbeatable at the time. 16-0 (8-0 UFC) and an undefeated Champ. Anyone who knew Shogun wasnt entirely surprised but Machida was top dog for a reason.
2)Much like Machida Ronda was looking unbeatable for quite sometime. Everyone knew she wasnt well rounded but WMMAs talent pool and her extremely high Judo skills put her in a class of her own. 12-0 with 11 first round finishes.
3) Brock Lesnar is a physical freak. Yeah, he is and was steroided out but his sheer size and strength added to a wrestling background led him to a championship belt. He was equal parts popularity from WWE, physical curiosity and freak show. Calling him a viking to me is pretty fitting and I dont know why you would object to that.

Overall lighten up man, Rogans job is to hype up fighters. Each example you gave was a fighter in the prime of their top moments. Every fighter at the top appears unbeatable until they are beaten. Hyperbolic statements during this time are completely justified.
Now if you just dont like Rogan, that's fine. It's your opinion, dont watch or listen to him. No worries. But to attack him like this? Weak man.

Last edited:
Back