I don’t understand how Rogan can be popular still after being exposed so many times!

Im a fan of rogans podcast, but yes some of the shit he says is dumb as hell. I watch because his guests are good and he asks good questions.

apparently every fighter that gets mentioned. He has to say “oh that guys a beast” “oh that guys a monster” if everybodys a beast then nobody is. Using a word to describe something and using it on everybody makes it lose meaning.

he buys into the ufcs hype. When the ufc tells him to hype something up lol.

he lets the moments get to him. Recently he said nobody threw front kicks until anderson landed one on vitor. Bull fucking shit, they’ve been doing front kicks forever, it just happened in a big fight so he gets all into it. The UFC isnt inventing new moves. Old moves are just being rediscovered because fighters are getting better at them. The Shoulder strike on cowboy has been done many times before. But please believe the next time it gets used he will say ala conor mcgregor.

joe also use to diss traditional martial arts like karate and tkd, now suddenly he’s so open and knowledgable about it since guys are doing it effectively now.

serveimage

PicsArt_01-29-08.50.27.jpg

Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?
He is paid to built up hype. What the fuck is your point ?

Im a fan of rogans podcast, but yes some of the shit he says is dumb as hell. I watch because his guests are good and he asks good questions.

apparently every fighter that gets mentioned. He has to say “oh that guys a beast” “oh that guys a monster” if everybodys a beast then nobody is. Using a word to describe something and using it on everybody makes it lose meaning.

he lets the moments get to him. Recently he said nobody threw front kicks until anderson landed one on vitor. Bull fucking shit, they’ve been doing front kicks forever, it just happened in a big fight so he gets all into it. The UFC isnt inventing new moves. Old moves are just being rediscovered because fighters are getting better at them. The Shoulder strike on cowboy has been done many times before. But please believe the next time it gets used he will say ala conor mcgregor.

joe also use to diss traditional martial arts like karate and tkd, now suddenly he’s so open and knowledgable about it since guys are doing it effectively now.

my favourite shrill moment was when Joe said Matt Serra was a knockout artist

he carries serious power in his hands so I was a little disappointed when I found out Serra only had two wins by knockout

You can’t take the man seriously after hearing that shit come out of his mouth

So making someone out of many fighters to be one in a million is passionate? What about the rest, are they extras? That’s not passion, that’s biased and closed minded opinions
That's why i said he lets himself get lured into overblown narratives, man.

I don't really believe what he says but he's one of those guys I like to listen talk. Like Sonnen or Schaub. I know they often say sht but they add some drama to their talk, it's never boring.

Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?

So...Cowboy, a man with over 50 fights in a steel cage with trained killers, who jumps from aeroplanes, cave dives, jat skiis, snowmobiles in between MMA training, wich he started after hia kickboxing career - IS NOT TOUGH cause he had a bad night aginst a double champ and one of the most talented strikers ever in the UFC?

I would like to see you get all that punishment over the years and keep coming.

He gets his nose broken, orbital broken and he says I love this, I'm gonna be back.

Idk about you, but that is super tough for me.

That's why I follow MMA. Guys with the most alpha and tough mentalities and mindsets that exist on the planet.

Every time they enter the cage they literally bet their body and health that they can phisically overpower ond hurt another highly trained fighter with the same mentality.
If they loose a bet they loose their eyes (bisping literally), get their bones broken, knees wrecked, the wole body bruised or sent to another dimenaion by someone like Ngannu.

I remember my nerves wen i was copeting in powerlifting, going on to the platform in front of maybe a 150 people. Doubt creepa in, and if somethings goes wrong you can hurt yourself.

I cat even imagine how it is to fight in front of 20 thousand in an arena and tens of milions around the world.

Cowboy, and all the other fighters in the UFC are ALL tough as they come.
What kind of an extreme warrior are you TS to not be impressed by toughness of professional cage fighters...

lol @ hot trigged TS is by Rogan over absolutely nothing

lol @ Brock being just a big guy on steroids. Take as much steroids as you want for the next 5 years TS, and then challenge Brock to a fight. He will literally savagely split you in half with one arm behind his back.

Also, nesflash..........Francis is still really fucking scary despite losing once to Stipe, and he has GOTTEN BETTER SINCE THEN! Shocking, I know. Every time the topic of Francis comes up should Rogan be like "ehh that guy is a can, lost to Stipe in his first title fight. Will always be a can" in true sherdogger fashion?

Loudly voice your opinion, shout down anyone who disagrees with you, & then when it blows up in your face just say; "didnt mean it, it was just hype, bruh".

Nice work if you can get it

I like watching MMA. I don’t give a shit about whatever hyperbolic manlet they get to commentate

That's really the issue, when Rogan loses touch with reality in MMA its almost always because he's pushing company hype.

I don't agree with everything he says or does, but what he is good at he is very good at. His podcasts are so interesting most of the time, he is an outstanding commentator who has been a contributor to the UFC's growth and success and as a comedian, he is as funny as fuck.

You gotta take into account they probably didn't work out as much either. But yeah roids are roids. And who ever edited those pics made the one wider and the other skinnier. Not hard to see.

Back