I don’t even think Dan Hardy deserved his shot at GSP

what-year-is-it-gif.gif

He went into the fight on a seven fight undefeated run, with four of those in the UFC which isn't terrible but was really fortunate that it was at a time when there wasn't many obvious top contenders as GSP had already cleared out the division. Plus Dana was still desperately trying to build up British stars as was trying to crack the UK PPV market.

But for those saying it was the least deserving title shot I present to you Justin Eilers. One win over Mike Kyle in the Octagon, then got smashed by Paul Buentello in three minutes which somehow earned him a title shot against Andrei Arlovski at UFC 53.

He won split decisions over Marcus David and Akihiro Gono.

Two guys who I don’t even think are very good.

Beat Mike Swick who doesn’t like fighting.

and his biggest win is a finish over TJ Dillashaws coach. That idiot Duane Ludwig.

I honestly don’t think Hardy has done anything impressive in MMA.

Actually I take that back. He lasted 3 rounds against Rumble. That’s a tough ass feat for anyone.
Yeah and they made him out to be the outlaw breaking windows and stuff. It was weak

He won split decisions over Marcus David and Akihiro Gono.

Two guys who I don’t even think are very good.

Beat Mike Swick who doesn’t like fighting.

and his biggest win is a finish over TJ Dillashaws coach. That idiot Duane Ludwig.

I honestly don’t think Hardy has done anything impressive in MMA.

Actually I take that back. He lasted 3 rounds against Rumble. That’s a tough ass feat for anyone.

GETTY_UFC-Fight-Night-Trinaldo-v-Herbert_SPO_GYI1258248639jpg-JS598089926-e1595834536213.jpg

Back