I do belive Mrs. Santore is invading our board like the German army pushing to Paris!

Wilhelm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wow she has alot of time on her hands. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Wilhelm

I have a lot of time? I have been on here between, picking up kids,making meals, giving baths, putting kids down for naps, and diapers, watering the back yard. My day never has enough time in it. I just stay real busy and that is the way I like it so it goes fast and then finnaly Art is home!

I loved the Army remark!! To funny though! Is that a real photo of you Wilhelm? Are you a fighter?

Yes that is a pic of Wilhelm.

He is a part time Chippendale and opens for Art on karaoke night.

Originally posted by fighter'swife
I have a lot of time? I have been on here between, picking up kids,making meals, giving baths, putting kids down for naps, and diapers, watering the back yard. My day never has enough time in it. I just stay real busy and that is the way I like it so it goes fast and then finnaly Art is home!

Well since Art isnt around, I could use my diaper changed and you could give me a bath.;) My avatar is not me its John Marsh. He is a fighter I train with him. I am not a fighter yet but hopefully soon.

Wilhelm

Originally posted by Wilhelm
Well since Art isnt around, I could use my diaper changed and you could give me a bath.;) My avatar is not me its John Marsh. He is a fighter I train with him. I am not a fighter yet but hopefully soon.

Wilhelm

Don't be modest Wilhelm, or should I use your stage name....

I bet you would like a bath and a change but, Art is home today!!!!! I do not think he would like that to much!!! He is playing with the kids like a good daddy. I am sick today. I have been working to much. I had a meeting this morning at the preschool I teach at. I went sick.

Back