I dislike MMA fighters who take a ridiculous amount of damage for our entertainment

They don’t do it for our entertainment. I’m sorry.
You’re right. They do it because it will maximize their success. It’s still not for everyone though.

Anyone who dislikes Frye and Takayama can suck my balls.

Thread reported. People like OP need a stern kick in the testes.

Exciting fighters are the worst, that's why I only watch fighters with the lowest finish percentages.

Basically guys like Gaethje, or Artem, or anyone who just likes to block punches with their face for the sake of an exciting fight.

I like aggressive wrestling, striking, and submissions.

Korean zombie is another one. Or Chris Leben.

Not a reckless lack of care for your own health.

Fuck your opinion, go watch figure skating pussy.

I know what you're getting at, and yes Gaethje will be all sorts of fucked up by the time he's done, but how the hell can you not love that guy? He's the definition of exciting and tough.
I understand why people are uncomfortable with it,but there isnt anything that can be done,its his own choice and he wont be the last.

I understand why people are uncomfortable with it,but there isnt anything that can be done,its his own choice and he wont be the last

100% agree it is his own choice, and damn he's good at it.

they don't do it for your entertainment that's just their style so fuck off an let them BANG

TS the type of dude to say that he’d rather watch two dudes rub up against each other on the cage and floor for 5 rounds while throwing half assed punches and call it high level MMA
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Basically guys like Gaethje, or Artem, or anyone who just likes to block punches with their face for the sake of an exciting fight.

I like aggressive wrestling, striking, and submissions.

Korean zombie is another one. Or Chris Leben.

Not a reckless lack of care for your own health.
I don't want to use the word "Dislike", but I certainly favor tacticians like GSP and Dominic Cruz. I even give Ben Askrens wrestle heavy style credit too.

Fuck that, I love wars like Lawler/McDonald, Sanchez/Melendez, Wand/Stan!

Go watch your Ben Askren and other boring shit TS.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Those Micky Ward vs Arturo Gatti fights sucked!I really dislike them.TS is so full of shit lol.

Gaethje gets tapped by 115 pounders, that's why he only strikes

Now i am even more convinced this is a PrideJitzoo alt or vice/versa

Mods look into it

because this is some serious pussy shit!

TS' last thread
How could anyone sanction or support Bare Knuckle FC

Guys,this stuff's like wicked violent and not cool.I'm a real martial artist brah

Ignore

Back